October 23, 2014 | 2154 users online

Fragrance - Lancome - Hypnose Homme

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2012 2:00:00 PM More reviews by BigEars

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Ugly bottle but one of the most under-rated lavender fragrances imo. Easily pulled off by a women with a really pretty citrus topnote, lavender middle and musky drydown. Great sillage and staying power and not expensive either. Nice job as usual by Maurice Roussel ably assisted by M Wasser.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2011 2:40:00 AM More reviews by dioraddict84

Hypnose Homme is a really interesting fragrance. It is masculine and addictive. Notes include bergamot, mandarine and green mint note followed by a spicy cardamom accord. Its aromatic heart is made of lavender note from the South of France harmonized with spices and almond note. The oriental base is composed of patchouli from Indonesia, musk and amber.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2008 4:24:00 PM More reviews by meisocute

Bought it for my bf, i love the smell and he doest too.. very unique.. and the bottle has a very nice design

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2007 6:33:00 AM More reviews by jepowell

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my current favorite scent. It's quite masculine and very sensual.

While the bottle is very attractive, it is rather large given that it doesn't hold all that much. Thus, it is a bit of a pain to pack when travelling.

Otherwise I love Hypnose Homme, am on my second bottle now and will definately be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2007 2:41:00 PM More reviews by alex011188

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Hi all, as a fragrance lover, I had to smell Lancomes new mens fragrance Hypnose Homme. I remembered all the young woman I had spoken to claiming how nice this perfume was, so curiousity lead me to the Lancome counter in a department store. Generally speaking, I love Lancome as a brand and have used many of their mosturizers and skin care in the past, however my thoughts of the brand where tarnished when speaking to numerous people and reports online that Loreal actually make alot of the skincare products. This saddened me because I had grown to respect Lancome and everything surrounding this brand that has been with us for over 75 years. Anyway one thing Loreal cant claim to make is their fragrance. I recieved a tester from one of the consultants and wore it one day, I could not believe how amazing it smelt, and like all fragrance its hard to describe. Personally l usually like fresh woody and oriental fragrance, my other favourites include issey Mikake, Dior Homme and Armani code. I would certainly rate this within my top ten favourites. The packaging also is so unusual and chic that im sure people would just want the bottle by its self!!. Lancome homme is fresh and certainly modern and I would strongly recommend for age groups 16 - 40. This is certainly the jewel in Lancomes crown and I will certainly buy the shower gel and balm as this enhances the beautiful smell that is Lancome Hypnose Homme.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2007 9:36:00 PM More reviews by euroasian

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

Yeowza! A pleasant surprise from the usual Lancome fragrances (they all smell like urine to me). This is really sexy and manly, and even reminds me of...a sexy man. When my bf wears this I have to resist jumping him. BTW they couldn't have chosen a better spokesperson: Clive Owen...*sizzle*

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2007 10:48:00 AM More reviews by gregorya

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this scent! It is so unique.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2007 3:37:00 AM More reviews by PINKSG

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wonderful mens fragrance. I was at the mall with my 18 yr old son checking out fragrances. This is a brand new fragrance and one whiff my son was Oh yeah I like it. It's described as conservative and sensual. Notes are : mint, bergamot, calabrian mandarin, chinese cardamom seed, lavender, amber, musk, Indonesian patchouli. The lavender is sweetened by amber and resinous accents. The black chinese cardamom seed with amber and patchouli darken the jus with it's faint leathery and tea nuances. The spicy aspect is more fragrant than piquant or pungant. The minty note is quite persistent going from fresh to softly green and herbaceous. The drydowm is both warm and crisp. I can't quit smelling this fragrance I wonder if the womans version is this good. My son will definetly smell good and the ladies will enjoy it. Mens fragrances have come a long way, it's about time.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No