Caboodles Tahiti Bronzing Powder-Pressed

4.8

on 2/29/2008 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Nooooooooo! Why do they discontinue great products!? There will never be another bronzer in a color this perfect, with the exact right amount of hinted shimmer. Never.

I tried to make this last as long as humanly possible when I saw it disappear from drug store shelves, but now my amazing Tahiti compact is only a memory...

on 1/16/2008 9:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Silver, Curly, Other

Sadly this is discontinued - Mine was laid to rest recently.

She was a good friend.

This was more like a blush than a bronzer as listed by other reviews
gave a nice glow to my PPP skin.

It was neither to muddy or too orange.

Rest in peace friend

on 9/13/2006 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Most blushes/bronzers don't look very good on me, but this one comes off pretty nice. I think that it's in between a blush and a bronzer. It's somewhat rosy and still has the "glow" like you've spent some time in the sun. It's shimmery, but not too much. I brush some onto my cheeks, swipe my forehead, nose, and chin, and that puts the look together. It doesn't overpower the rest of my makeup. I've bought this several times already, paid about 7-10 dollars at Target and at the Caboodles website (takes a while to ship).

on 5/4/2006 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

A huge Thank you to my girl SadieMC for turning me on to this bronzer after a most generous RAOK on her part(((applause for Sadie)))After all the time I've spent looking for a natural bronzer I wish I would have come across this sooner..Fabulous sheer but buildable golden brown(an even mix of the 2) with absolutely NO orange or red undertones..The result blows NARS Laguna away in my opinion and it's cheap to boot..this is something that I will definitely repurchase on my own

on 4/29/2006 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

natural looking and not too shimmery. But they seem to have discontinued it... if you can find it, buy it!

on 3/10/2006 11:19:00 AM

I've had a love hate relationship with bronzers all my life. I'm a MMM, MAC NC40, so I'm already fairly dark. I only like lighter bronzers, because I like to look sunkissed, not sunburned lol. This was my first bronzer, and still one of my favorites. I pull it out all the time. It's kind of tricky to find, cause Caboodles Makeup is getting harder and harder to track down.

Annyhoo...Tahiti is a lovely, light golden tan color with gold shimmer. Not too dark at all. I believe that this color would work on almost any girl. This never, I repeat never looks orange. The texture is so soft...softer than my MAC and UD bronzers! It goes on very easily, and smoothly. Stays for a good while too. The quality of this is stunning for the price (a little over $5). The picture SadieMC posted is right on. I'd buy again and again. continued >>

Popular Bronzers