November 28, 2014 | 1893 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Deluxe Eyeshadow - Honey

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2012 10:29:00 PM More reviews by CosmeticMadness

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

LOVE the packaging, it's gorgeous! Perfect to fit in my make up bag and it even includes a little mirror which is helpful. Generous amount of eyeshadow in this lovely decorated pot as well which is a bonus! The actual colour couldn't be better because I'm a big fan of gold/yellow eyeshadow to mix in with my nude darker shades. I would buy again and again and I'm looking forward to trying out the rest of Urban Decay's duluxe eyeshadows!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2012 7:53:00 PM More reviews by Jexka

I have spent so much money the past few years looking for the perfect gold eyeshadow. But no matter how lovely they looked in the store, none that I tried looked as good on. They were either too bronzey, too yellow, or just not pigmented enough to really show up. I bought Honey thinking it would be a nice shimmery yellow, but it turned out to be my HG gold shadow!
Honey is the perfect gold. I'd call it a bright antique gold. When I wear this alone, it doesn't do much for my look, but paired with dark browns, this looks amazing. Today I wore Honey all over the lid with UD Shag as a highlight and UD Underground in the crease and it was honestly one of the prettiest looks I've worn in a while. Paired up with browns, Honey turns into the prefect, warmed-up gold color.
I've had this on for 6 hours and there is no creasing or fading. I never thought I could say a gold shadow actually has brightened up my face, but Honey has! My eyes are shimmering right now, it's so pretty. Application of Honey is smooth, this shadow is not chalky or full of glitter. It does apply pretty sheer at first, but it is super buildable.
I'm so glad I found this gem of a shadow! I will definitely repurchase if I ever run out.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2011 8:33:00 PM More reviews by aprilpinkbeauty

I got this in the Deluxe palette. Its way too yellow and olive toned for my skin and I really don't like it on. On the plus side, its very pigmented and lasts all day like all Urban Decay eyeshadows but I honestly can't see myself repurchasing if I ever run out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2010 8:33:00 AM More reviews by xpinkangelx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the most beautiful gold colour I have seen in eyeshadows! It's so vibrant and pigmented, it's gorgeous and I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2010 11:17:00 AM More reviews by emilysparrowreturns

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Reeeally love this shadow. It's a true gold, no green or bronze. It's like the colour of a wedding ring. Soft, chunky texture (which I like), pigmented. Really nice.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2010 4:27:00 PM More reviews by xDOLLFACEx

Its not as pigmented as id like it to be and it doesn't get much better by layering it either. Also its not a bright yellow gold its more of a dark brassy gold. I still like it but it wasn't exactly what i was looking for. Also the clear cover top came loose on mine for some reason, i didn't drop it or anything like that so i just think the packaging quality isn't great, its cute though and ill still buy the other colors though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2010 8:55:00 PM More reviews by 3110hello

I love this golden/yellow color from Urban Decay! I wear it on my lid with any number of colors in my crease. It has great pigmentation and looks great with my brown eyes. I don't have any fallout problems with this shadow like I do with some other UD ee's. I recommend this product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2010 5:13:00 PM More reviews by sharee20

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Honey is a pretty yellow gold. I'd prefer a tad less yellow but I still really like it. lasts all day w/ UDPP

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2010 3:56:00 PM More reviews by Shimmering_pink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I have the deluxe shadow box that has this color in it. I wouldn't buy it alone because I don't think it is the best gold I own, but I won't run out of it in my palette anytime soon anyways. It is a unique gold in that it is more yellow than most gold shadows, but in the winter my skin is too pale to really pull this off on it's own. Great pigmentation though and it can be toned down with a lighter gold on top of it. Good to include in eyeshadow looks using different colors in the deluxe palette though that I have found on youtube!I think it would like awesome on darker skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2010 8:49:00 PM More reviews by Giannina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this in the Deluxe Palette, it's a super pigmented gold color, I really like it