Estee Lauder Compact Disc Eyeshadow

I have this shadow in Taupe 3, which is a medium dusty grey/purple funny enough. It is a lightweight and very sheer shadow that applies easily, but does not provide much pigmentation at all. For a light wash of sheer colour, this works well. To obtain the colour in the disc, it would be difficult as it is not very buildable. I'm a big fan of Estee Lauder, and this is a quality eyeshadow for the tpe that it is... That said, I would not repurchase as they have better shadows available.

I am a big fan of false eyelashes but they sometimes leave a gloopy mass of glue blobs behind when removed. I was grumbling about this to my mate who recommended that I try Boots No 7 make up remover to obvioulsy remove eye make up but also those annoying glue bits too.

I was a little apprehensive as I always try and use gentle products such as Simple, and I was especially put off as the product looked really clinical and chemically which I thought was a little harsh looking to put on my eyes. Also the 8.50 price tag was a bit off putting but I gave in and gave it a whirl.
The product comes in a 10ml bottle, and is a sea blue colour with a white lid. The product is suitable for all skin types, even sensitive, and claims to be kind to eyes.
Under the lid is a pump style dispenser that is a little temprimental, sometimes it works fine but on a few occasions I have felt like chucking it at the wall.

To use the make-up remover, you should give the bottle a good shake and then apply to eyes using cotton wool. I find the cotton wool balls work well, rather than the pads as the make-up remover is very oily.
Starting at the inner most point of your eye (near your nose) you should gently wipe away from your eyes in a soft and sweeping motion. You dont need much and it does remove your make up easy as it states but it left my eyes feeling really greasy and I felt like I had to then use my normal simple wipes over the top just to feel clean.
In terms of being a make-up remover, it works and it works really really well. It sucessfully removes the drakest of mascaras, even waterproof ones and yes, did get rid of the glue left behind by my beloved false eyelashes so I would recommend it but personally I wouldnt use everyday as its too oily.

Colours are sheer but really buildable and pretty.
Prob will not purchase it again because there is something out there with better pigmentations.

I have 4 of these in taupes and neutral colors. They each go on very smoothly. They mix wonderfully and have plenty of pigmentation. They also last quite awhile.