April 18, 2014 | 1825 users online

Foundations - Almay - Skin Stays Clean Cream to Powder Foundation

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2009 3:22:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

Went on nice and smooth but then turned me orange...and made my skin break out.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/9/2007 11:58:00 AM More reviews by alexiagrant

I didn't really notice a huge change in my complexion, but it had fairly good coverage. I'm fair skinned, so chose the lightest colour, but some how it turned me slightly orange. I also found it slightly too watery.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/1/2005 9:25:00 AM More reviews by ohper1983

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i cant figure out how to edit my message. so i shall type this again. i think this product sucks now.

it has caused me outbreak each time i use it.

it should be banish to the dustbin!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/17/2004 12:21:00 AM More reviews by ohper1983

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i got this in a swap and i dont really like it. it has a cooling effect when i apply (thats nice) but after that i find it very thick.. to me, this is like full coverage when compared to my biotherm liquid foundation. this cream is too gunky on my face! im not used to it...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2004 1:36:00 PM More reviews by amyaub

Before trying this, I was worried it would be too dark for my super pale skin. However, the color match was perfect! It makes my makeup application in the morning go so much quicker. It also had a cooling feeling when I put it on. No cakiness and no breakout. The only reason I gave this three lipsticks was that it seems to rub off easy. I had to apply powder on top of it to set it although it claims to be a cream to powder. Also, it feels a tad thick so for my combo skin, this would only be something I would use in the winter. That being said I probably would not repurchase this unless it were a dire emergency.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/13/2003 1:39:00 PM More reviews by suesun

At 51 years old this is not a product for me since my skin has those lovely lines. It is just too drying and hard looking. I need a much softer look. This product is fine for younger skin. Powder just doesn't work anymore - boohoo!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2003 1:26:00 PM More reviews by Devyn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Fabulous product, color matches well and the texture is perfect for full coverage and is very long lasting. I am a mac nc20 and got sand 05. I also love the packaging.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/1/2003 1:42:00 AM More reviews by crimqueen

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Ok coverage, but left me greasy very quickly. Had a strong medicinal smell also. Good thing is that it was yellow enough for my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2002 7:14:00 PM More reviews by slackerX

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i decided to go to a cream to powder foundation, since my liquids are too sheer and my fave Px compact wet/dry foundation is discontinued.
i have combo skin, oily in the T-zone. not prone to breakouts other than during that time of the month.
i was pleasantly surprised to find a shade for me, as i am asian.
it looks heavy and greasy in the pan, but goes on very light and dries to a nice finish with medium coverage. i especially like to use a foundation brush to get a sheerer finish.
only thing i don't like is the compact hinge. you have to press in the latch in front of it with your thumb but on the back, the hinge is so wide that you can't open it because your fingers are supporting the backend while your'e pressing on the front button. seems like a small problem but it gets irritating when you just cant flip open your compact.
i would buy this again though, its a good product once you get inside.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2002 8:30:00 AM More reviews by redmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Very interesting foundation. It is in a powder, but as you apply it, it feels so much like a cool liquid its crazy. It did make dry spots stand out on my skin. It dried nicely and I liked it over all. Coverage was medium. Don't know if it actually helped keep my skin clear, but it didn't make it break out though. Wouldn't really buy it again, cuz I'm using Retin-A, so I can't use a foundation made for oily skin. Still on the search for that perfect foundation, but if this was on sale and my skin was oily, I might give it another go.