April 19, 2014 | 1789 users online

Skincare - Body - Mary Kay - Embrace Romance Sugar Scrub

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2007 8:58:00 AM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The fragrance is a floral oriental with notes of vanilla, musk, amber and sandalwood. A little to heavy on the musk and cheap sandalwood for my tastes. Gives me a headache.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2007 4:35:00 AM More reviews by AlisaPT

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Hehe, right after I tried it I got another bottle because I was told it is a limited edition. It is awesome!!! My skin never was so smooth as after using it. And the smell.... mmmmmm... makes me smell myself over and over again. Very delicious. =)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2007 12:30:00 AM More reviews by dalsmommy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

TELL ME ITS NOT TRUE! I didn't know this was a limited time! I have to go make a call.......stock up before it is too late!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2006 3:31:00 PM More reviews by arabgirl

this stuff is amazing!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2005 2:07:00 PM More reviews by walljoy

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Delicious! This is a nice sugar scrub for use in the shower. It does a great job of exfoliating and leaves the most heavenly, lovely scent after use. Too bad this is a limited edition product as I would love to reorder this in the future. Overall, this scrub provides a pleasant cleaning experience along with the most beautiful scent on the skin that makes me keep smelling it over and over again to delight in its beauty!