Max Factor Colour Adapt

3.0

well, it's a standard pressed powder; i have it in 50 fair, which at first looked a bit too light on me, but it did adapt to my skin after a few hours.. and i also hate the puff that comes along with it, it slips out of my hand easily.. i don't think i'll buy this again

This was very hard to blend and it made my skin oily after an hour or so. On top of that, the shade was too dark for me. I got the Medium shade but for some reason, it was visibly dark.

on 7/26/2006 3:47:00 PM

After years of using Clinique, I borrowed a compact from a friend and fell in love with Max Factor pressed powder. Much more economical, too. At first, I used the Lasting Performance Pressed Powder, which was apparently replaced by the Colour Adapt line. Very happy with this product, will always repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

MEh. Not bad, not good. Too sheer and a little powdery. Very standard. Just got this a few days ago and am already bored with it. This really is a cover girl or maybelline standard type powder IMO. On to better things...again.

on 12/1/2005 11:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This stuff is okay, standard powder, nothing special really. Better to apply with a brush or you get too much on your skin. Also, the puff it comes with is only like half a puff. It's semicircular, and it's kind of slick so it mats down easily. I threw the puff away. No, I don't think I'll repurchase. It's a little too visible on my skin.