July 22, 2014 | 1689 users online

Pressed Powders - Max Factor - Colour Adapt

rated 3 of 5 on 3/7/2008 2:37:00 PM More reviews by underthesun21

well, it's a standard pressed powder; i have it in 50 fair, which at first looked a bit too light on me, but it did adapt to my skin after a few hours.. and i also hate the puff that comes along with it, it slips out of my hand easily.. i don't think i'll buy this again

rated 2 of 5 on 1/15/2007 4:37:00 PM More reviews by sim_loves_makeup

This was very hard to blend and it made my skin oily after an hour or so. On top of that, the shade was too dark for me. I got the Medium shade but for some reason, it was visibly dark.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2006 3:47:00 PM More reviews by GoldieHawk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

After years of using Clinique, I borrowed a compact from a friend and fell in love with Max Factor pressed powder. Much more economical, too. At first, I used the Lasting Performance Pressed Powder, which was apparently replaced by the Colour Adapt line. Very happy with this product, will always repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2005 3:08:00 PM More reviews by talkaboutaddiction

MEh. Not bad, not good. Too sheer and a little powdery. Very standard. Just got this a few days ago and am already bored with it. This really is a cover girl or maybelline standard type powder IMO. On to better things...again.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/1/2005 11:12:00 AM More reviews by gothchiq

This stuff is okay, standard powder, nothing special really. Better to apply with a brush or you get too much on your skin. Also, the puff it comes with is only like half a puff. It's semicircular, and it's kind of slick so it mats down easily. I threw the puff away. No, I don't think I'll repurchase. It's a little too visible on my skin.