July 23, 2014 | 1810 users online

Conditioner - Regis - Design Line Olive Oil Conditioner

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2012 12:47:00 AM More reviews by Ashlaylay

Conditions and smooths my fine hair without weighing it down! Leaves my hair soft, shiny and manageable.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2012 3:32:00 AM More reviews by kristiel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Im confused by all the comments that this doesnt moisturize very well...I think its VERY moisturizing. Makes my color treated dry damaged hair feel super soft and healthy. I will deffinitly be repurchasing it. I even got my husband using it and he loves it.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/15/2011 9:15:00 AM More reviews by tamc03

I bought Olive Oil after my daughter had her hair cut and they suggested the shampoo & conditioner. We got it home and after two washes my daughters hair looked dirty and did not have its normal shine (she has beautiful thick locks but not coarse). She also keep complaining about her skin and hands being dry after using the shampoo & conditioner. I decided to try to test it out. I experienced the same thing. My hair looked frizzier then ever before and my skin was very dry after using. I am completely disappointed with the product and highly suggest passing the next time someone recommends the product! It is HORRIBLE!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/11/2010 3:57:00 AM More reviews by Sena007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I HATE IT! When I went to get my haircut at a salon, they used this stuff and at first it seemed to work, so i bought it. But i have curly thick hair, and this stuff made my hair feel brittle and left it all tangled up!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2010 12:45:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My husband uses the shampoo and conditioner, and his hair looks very healthy. Well I used this because I ran out my mine, and this is an incredible conditioner. I have baby fine hair but also need moisture to the ends. I use a volumizing shampoo, and use this conditioner, and my hair is bouncy and shiny once its dry. Now we both have healthy hair ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2010 10:30:00 AM More reviews by kascha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I could never find a shampoo and conditioner that doesn't weigh down fine hair, but then I had a gift card for a salon I didn't particularly like, so I purchased this brand. I used it once and didn't like it, but then I realized that with any product you can't just use it once and expect a miracle. It took about a full week for my hair to look and feel different, but I've been using it ever since and my hair has never been shinier or healthier. I have dyed ends that I don't want to cut because I'm growing my hair out, and I don't need to trim it with this conditioner. It is pricey, but you get what you pay for!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2010 3:13:00 PM More reviews by oneclassy_broad

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this, better than the shampoo. It isnt that moisturizing, but it moisturizes enough for everyday use without making my hair look greasy after a shower, nor does it weigh my hair down. I like using this because it keeps my frizz down, since I have curly, and thick hair. I'll use a deep conditioner 2x a week instead of this sometimes. It smells amazing, like bubblegum with a little spice. The scent doesn't last long though, and you cant really smell it in your hair after a shower, especially if you apply product to your hair later.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2009 12:53:00 AM More reviews by Jumaana

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

HG! its not super moisturizing, which is OK. I like it for a CO wash or as a detangler. I have normal hair so its just fine. When my hair is more dry I get Biolage.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2009 9:53:00 AM More reviews by LeighS

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my favourite conditioner yet. Moisturizing on my dry, coloured hair without the use of nasty coating silicones. A nice but not overpowering or synthetic scent. It's green and I find it gets all over the shower/bath but that's the only downside I've found. Have repurchased several times.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2009 12:17:00 AM More reviews by geographer

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got a great deal for $20 which included this, the shampoo, and the mask. I have very dry, porous, and bleached hair. I mix some of this with the mask for a conditioner and it works really well. I absolutely LOVE the smell. I also love that it has no silicones, which usually coat my porous hair to the max. I save my silicone products when I blow dry or for my ends ( I use Aveda Smoothing Fluid or Chi). I also have no build up when I use this.