July 31, 2014 | 1016 users online

Polishes - Orly - Catch the Bouquet

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2010 12:30:00 PM More reviews by CarrieLynnJ

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

i wish they had the wider brush like OPI paints. the color has already been very well described but i wanted to put my 2 cents in! love this pinky lilacy pearly shade! i can see how it wouldnt work on some but to me this works very very well. i have a coat of seche vite over it and it lasts for almost aa week.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2010 1:52:00 PM More reviews by hapapower

I actually love the fact that this color has this lovely sheerness but still has a brightness to it. It's a very cool-toned pale pink, almost lilac, with lots of subtle shimmer. I hate most pinks so for me to like this is saying a lot. Plus the name is very cute! Looks beautiful against tanned skin. Great for photo shoots too.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2008 10:56:00 PM More reviews by westcoastgirl

I didn't like this color on me at all. It is sheer and bright at the same time. I had to put three coats on to get an even coverage which I would not mind but it did not look good. The texture was rough with the small amount of glitter in it made the three coats look lumpy. I returned it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2008 3:40:00 AM More reviews by Faithersk

I recently swapped for this and having never heard of this brand before I was a little weary. All of a sudden with spring here I want to paint my finger nails, but most polishes only last a day before chipping (except Sally Hansen 10 day color, which is amazing!). The color has been described really well already, so I'll just talk about durability. My home-done manicure lasted all week with no chipping and only minimal wear at the tips! I went to CVS tonight and picked up another color. I think I'm in love with Orly nail polishes!!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2008 11:44:00 PM More reviews by georgiasweety

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Im a nail tech & I prefer Orly over OPI or Essie for reference. I love the texture of this polish, and other Orly's but this color is a bit disappointing on. Its the most beautiful cool toned pink polish with tons of frost, and shimmer. On the nails, this polish is so sheer, and not what you would expect. It reminds me of the cool toned version of Orly's "opal hope" These multi shimmery polishes from Orly are very eye catching, but beware how sheer they show up. Id have to use 3-4 coats to get the color I see by looking at the bottle, and thats virtually impossible to get that many coats to dry. My verdict is, great formula, the most gorgeous color polish in the bottle, but on the nails its way too sheer. You must be a frost & shimmer fan to like this one as well!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/17/2006 10:58:00 AM More reviews by Bimbo_Geri

I wrote I would buy this colour again, because I do like it, but I don't think I'd cry if I lost it.
It's a sheer, fairly hot pink, with both silver shimmer and silver micro glitter. The colour does intensify with more coats but you won't get it to be opaque without layering it over another colour first.
That said, it is very pretty and definitely very girlie.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2005 7:18:00 PM More reviews by emalc

Great color, just not quite for me. Catch the Bouquet is very pink, and still semi-sheer after 3 coats. Transdesign.com lists this as a shimmer polish, and 8ty8beauty.com lists it as a glitter polish. It is actually both, having both shimmer and an iridescence purple flash and small glitter. The color is a very medium pink.