April 19, 2014 | 1741 users online

Eye Shadow - Flirt - Dreamy Eyes Eyeshadow in Chocoholic

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2011 1:07:00 AM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

LOVE this eyeshadow! Goes on smoothly and super pigmented. Beautiful warm sparkly brown, great for fairer complexions who can't necessarily pull off the super dark smoky shades. The sparkles are subtle - not like glitter. I get a lot of compliments on this shade. Love to wear it with UD Half-Baked.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2010 4:51:00 PM More reviews by makeupbylaura1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This eyeshadow brand is very pigmented, soft in texture and easy to work with. Chocoholic is a rich bronze/dk brown with red undertones. To be honest I had this in a drawer put away with stuff that I rarely use. I pulled it out the other day and it turned out to be a very nice color to use in fall looks..I have been wanting to go check out the other colors they have.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2010 8:35:00 PM More reviews by LBUJenni18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Okay, so... I meant to get Coconutty and opened the lid, and saw this, and yeah... But I had a Kohl's $10 gift card so it was practically free so I wasn't that upset about it, but I had enough colors like this and needed something without a red tone for the crease! But I tried it out, put it on my crease, and it didn't look that bad to be honest, there wasn't too much of a red tone, it was brown enough where it worked. The texture itself is very soft, pigmented, and blendable, it can be very pigmented, or a subtle wash of colors. I swatches almost all the eyeshadows in the store and they're very high quality! I still want the Coconutty eyeshadow though, aha.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2009 8:40:00 PM More reviews by Paris334

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this color! I am not into shimmery shadows because I'm worried I'll look too made-up but this is absolutely gorgeous! I wear it (just a touch) with Golden Lady. I have two of the Dreamy Eyes Flirt shadows and love them both. I also bought a sampler Flirt shadow palette and don't care for the coverage of those shadows nearly as much so there must be a difference there. This color is rusty-reddish but I find it blends right in with Golden Lady and sort of disappears. I like this look when I wear lighter lipstick since the eyes have more depth and are a bit darker with this combo. Would definitely recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2009 9:03:00 PM More reviews by gowitdaflow

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So this shadow is a GREAT neutral shade for my NW43-45 skintone. My big problem is that I have dark eyelids and whenever I try to use concealer over it, they look chalky and ghost-like. NOT attractive at all! So instead I use this shade as a base. Such a great reddish-brown bronze color that makes a really subtle pop. It's a great everyday shadow that helps cover the darkness and makes my brown eyes pop a little. The price is great (I got it on sale for $10 for 2 g.) and going to Kohl's is super convenient. The texture is great (very creamy) and I've experienced little creasing. LOVE IT as a neutral for dark skintones! I will definitely repurchase and if I get motivated, I'll post a picture of it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2009 9:18:00 PM More reviews by TakenByHim

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I agree with the reviewers..the color reminds me of a new penny..a medium shimmery brown with lots of red undertones. The pigmentation is awesome. What you see in the pot is what you get even on my NC42 skin. The texture is smooth and almost creamy. I took off a lippie because sometimes this creases slightly on my Asian hooded eyes. I hardly have problems with eyeshadows creasing and always wear a base. It costed me $10 which is an awesome deal when you consider the quality and how pretty the color is..it is more smooth and pigmented than some MAC eyeshadows that I have.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2008 11:48:00 AM More reviews by Gabriel679

Love this. Rich chocolately brown, with a metallic edge. Can be used for night or day - very blendable and has good pigment.

Looks good with just about everything.

Try it and see - Kohl's has great sales sometimes on these, which is when I usually buy them - better deal that way.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2008 7:08:00 AM More reviews by nsm8

I love love this color. It is a rich chocolate brown with copper in it, so it is definitely not a dull color. I hate the packaging though.
I own four of their eyeshadows, and I love them. It is a good alternative to MAC eyeshadows.
PS: Get them on sale at Kohls. It is the cheapest that you can get them!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2008 11:00:00 AM More reviews by cloud7

Another one of Flirt's best shadows. This colour is a dark chocolate brown with red shimmer. I wouldn't compare this to a copper penny (I think Golden Lady is more coppery). This looks very red on my skin but I love the depth. As with other Flirt shadows I own, I took removed the pan and put it into an Aveda compact.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2008 10:11:00 PM More reviews by MeganKJ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

What a lovely color. The perfect rich brown. Intense enough for night, but I often mute it down for day. My favorite of the Flirt shadows, and I own five.

I'm going to have to echo the popular opinion on the packaging, though. It sucks.