LORAC LOTSA LASH

2.2

on 1/1/2012 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

this is crap

Complete and utter garbage. I know we all have personal taste on mascara. This did nothing for me. It's super natural (which is fine if you like that look) but on my skimpy lashes I need some substance! They market this as being a more dramatic mascara I'm assuming because they're calling it LOTSA LASH, it's more like they make you look like you have 5 lashes. Won't buy again!

on 2/7/2010 8:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Im not sre what i can really add to the flood of bad reviews. the only difference between me and all these other reviews is that i never found it any better than the cheapest drugstore brand, even in the beginning. boo.

on 12/7/2009 6:58:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this product at Ulta when my Imju Fiberwig (my HG) ran out because fiberwig is not available locally where I am. The sales person at Ulta informed me that it was the only other fiber mascara available. Well, it is true that you can see SOME fibers in this mascara, but they barely add any length at all, the black is not very black, rather dull in my opinion, and the formula does start drying out after a month or so. $6 drug store mascaras do a better job than this. Will not ever consider repurchasing.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I got mine in a set and must admit this is not something I would have purchased on its own. Since I have had the opportunity to use it I will say it is easily buildable and the look is natural but better.

It is expensive considering the finished product isn't dramatic and I have started using inexpensive brands for mascara. I took a lippie off for the texture - it already feels a tad dry. And one lippie off for the gigantic brush, but that might be a plus for you. It is so difficult to get mascara out of the tube what little bit that is on the brush is hard to apply and the lash extending fibers don't do much - except irritate!

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I bought this mascara from Ulta a few weeks ago and immediately got on this website to check out the ratings. Boy had I wished I had read all the bad reviews before I wasted my money on this crap. It seems as though it was already dried up in the tube! Total disappointment.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I was really enjoying this mascara. It plumped up my lashes without being clumpy. I also did not need to put on endless coats of it. Then one day I needed to put in eye drops, it looked like I had been crying. This mascara started to run very badly. I was surprised considering it is a high-end mascara when I have had drugstore mascaras that will not run. I also noticed that if I was sweating a lot, this mascara will run. Not a good combo in the South's heat. I gave it a little bit of a good rating and took off for the running.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

i was at ulta looking for a new mascara to try, so i asked the sales lady to recomend a good mascara for lengh and volume and this is what she gave me... so i bought it. big mistake, total waste of money. this mascara is garbage. it flakes like crazy, the brush is way to big, it dries out fast. its just plain crappy and i regret buying it.

on 2/17/2009 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I went to Sephora trying to buy a mascara, I was not sure which one, and they suggested this one. I liked it in the store so I bought it. It dried really fast, in about 2 weeks, it also gets flaky super fast, and it is overall the worst mascara I ever had for the price!!! Besides it leaves like tiny little hairs in my cheeks after 2 or 3 hours of applying it.

I wish I could return this one!

on 11/26/2008 8:53:00 AM

I guess I'm in the minority on this one b/c I really like it. It's the closest thing to my beloved & discontinued Lancome Intencils that I could find. My only gripe is that it seems to dry out quicker than other mascaras. It's not really HG for me, but it's the best I've found so far. The search continues......