December 19, 2014 | 1671 users online

Skincare - Face - Jurlique - Pine Aromatic Hydrating Concentrate

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2014 11:33:00 AM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Discontinued years ago - but i remember it well - smells like Christmas - and very refreshing for a deep cleansing facial. I loved the old Jurlique products. the line has changed over the years but it is still a good line.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2006 4:55:00 AM More reviews by rebdab

Well, I would buy this again but it has been DISCONTINUED. Lovely fresh wintery smell, I use it in the bath. I guess I'll have to use Dr Haushka's Spruse bath once my bottle has run out...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2005 5:18:00 PM More reviews by ghoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

As I have learned from Jurlique that Pine is the most detoxifying of all their hydrating concentrates I bought this and used it for 30 days continuous as an initial "purge" for my very acne-prone and yet sensitive skin. Used in conjunction with the Face Wash Cream it has completely changed my complexion and reduced my breakouts dramatically. It has never left my skin in any way tight or stripped. I still use this at least every other evening and it has been amazing in keeping acne and other evidences of city pollution, etc. free from showing up on my face!