September 21, 2014 | 2115 users online

Palettes - Pupa - Devil Kit

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2009 4:46:00 PM More reviews by bellydancerUK

I got this years ago and recently found it, unused, in my make-up box. I love the colours, they are so nice with lots of pigment. Only thing is that the cape has broken off and the swivel tray has broken, but from a drop on the floor rather than poor design. Bought dirt cheap from TK Maxx.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2006 7:27:00 PM More reviews by Lancomeadict

I've got this cute little red devil in nš 05 "fashion". It's got 4 compact eyeshadows (lilac - deep violet - creamy gold - lavender), 2 cream eyeshadows (creamy gold yellow - violet), 2 lip glosses (red - light pink), 1 cream blush, a pencil eyeliner and 1 compact bronzer. I've had it for 5 years now and it still works wonders. It lasts really longer, but maybe that's cos I have plenty of makeup, and I don't use it that often. Also, it gives you many look variants, and using it is real fun. Make up quality is not Lancome's but it's quite good. I highly recomend it. Whenever I combine lilac, deep violet and creamy gold I get LOTS of compliments on my makeup!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2004 6:29:00 PM More reviews by jazzy_chica85

I had to have one of those Pupa kits after my best friend got an Angel one on her birthday. When I got to the shop I fell in love with the devil one instead. First of all because the makeup color combination is more me. Second it's so darn cuter and so me! I've been using the makeup inside for 3 years now and would never EVER throw it away. Quality is still amazing after all this time, and every year I learn something new about it (get to experiment with everything in it). Learned that bronzer can be quite amazing when I didn't think so before because I have olive/yellow skintone and many more. The only reason this bad boy would be thrown out of my house is if I'm six feet under.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2004 10:42:00 PM More reviews by nd1282

I seemed to be cursed w/ this kit.
I ordered it two times from two different stores- on both occasions, the kit came to me with the bronzer crumbled up all over the makeup. The second store credited my account and let me keep the kit. I managed to salvaged most of it. The loss of the bronzer didn't affect me much-I'm Indian, so the bronzer was kind of superfluous to start with. Anyway, this kit contains:

4 eyeshadows

1 cream mauve blush,

1 bronzer,

1 eye pencil, and

1 eyeshadow applicator.

The shadows are pigmented and last all day. The eye pencil is nice. The gloss provided essentially moisture; the lipstick is RED, but nice when applied very sheerly. The blush is pigmented and provides a lovely glow for my CCC neutral skin.

This retails for $32USD/$25EUR, but I bought it on the cheap on Ebay for $20. I think for the money it's a great value.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2003 12:39:00 PM More reviews by stilagirl9

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

It's adorable, but I hardly use the makeup that's inside - largely because the swing-out tray dislodged itself and I'd dread the makeup getting damaged if I open it. The makeup is quite good, however. But it's all about that fat little devil!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2003 11:23:00 AM More reviews by omegakitty

I love their kits and this is my favorite. Great colors, great quality. This is my second one and it is almost a shame to use it as it is so cute.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2003 10:31:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

This is the *cutest* little creature. I just love Pupa's kits- the packaging is so sweet and toy-like, but the quality of the makeup is actually really high. The shadows are subtle but pretty and shimmery, and the creams and blushes are nicely pigmented. Super!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2002 11:44:00 PM More reviews by media_cookie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

First let me say that I am SO suprised! I thought Pupa's kits would be like childs makeup, but its actually really nice stuff. This kit comes with 4 highly pigmented silky shadows in a deep amythest, lavender, periwinkle blue, and pale gold. 2 sheer cream shadows in a warm plum, and gold shimmer, a bright red cream lipstick, a sheer gloss with just a bit of baby pink in it, a muted rose cream blush (that I'm using as lipstick), a very wearable sheer bronzer, and a highly pigmented black eyeliner. I'm definitely impressed with the quality, and the devil case is SO cute (he even has a little pitchfork!)!