November 26, 2014 | 1544 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Magnificils Black Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2012 8:28:00 AM More reviews by brandyxander

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Amazing mascara. One of my favourites with Diorshow Blackout and Maybelline Colossal. Great definition of my lashes, intense black, doesn't get sticky and no flakes at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/18/2011 5:40:00 AM More reviews by Shopoholy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Disappointed after all the expectation....expecting it to be more luxurious. It dosnt give full length, volumize or anythin.....suggest for everyday normal wear but a big NO for party wear. Easy to wash out and that's the only good thing. Even a cheaper brand like Revlon is wayy much better. Not worth to buy it again. xxoxo.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/4/2010 7:04:00 PM More reviews by JodieMarieTillie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

it separated my lashes nicely but for the price i expected it to do soo much more! i was so dissapointed. it doesn't give my eyelashes volume or length. it was a real let down for the price i payed and i will definately not be getting it again. not a fan of this product and would NOT reccomend it. i was also suprised to see the other reviews which were good enough, i though it was completely rubbish though. what were you thinking Lancome???

rated 3 of 5 on 9/16/2009 4:25:00 PM More reviews by ValerieD16

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like that this curls, defined and lengthened my lashes, but it is really stiff and comes off in tubes when you remove it. The stiffness irritated me and I kept touching my lashes like they were clumpy, but they were not.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/2/2008 8:04:00 PM More reviews by Alleen

Actually, this is no better than Maybelline, so save your money.
I also like L'Oreal mascara.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/28/2008 6:04:00 AM More reviews by cmdrdarkman

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Ok what happened is i got a GWP...

was full of hopes for this one... expecting it to be as gd as definicils all those yrs ago. imagine my shock when it didnt do much to my lashes... :/ no defining (thickening), and there was only subtle lengthening. Cheaper brands here can do so much better... and so its a no-no for its price

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2007 2:40:00 PM More reviews by meral

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is my HG mascara !!! İ used a lot of different "expensive" brand mascaras but this is THE ONE for me. No clumping, flaking. So easy to use. You can't do anything wrong with the application. With YSL, HR for example my lashes looks terrible, the result: looks like İ have only 3 fat lashes. Even when İ use a light hand there is always to much tint on my lashes, and it sticks around my eyes. Realy, for me difficult to use.
But this one is no problem even if İ am in a hurry, İ have no disaster.
İt gives me thick, but natural lashes, no look like a Drug-queen.
And İ get a lot of compliments for this.
And important too: it leaves my lashes soft,smooth and confortable. Not like the other ones hard and unflexible.
İ used some other from Lancome but dont like so much like this one.
İts realy special!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2006 2:16:00 AM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of my favorite mascaras, but pricey. Full, black lashes, without any smudging or flaking.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2005 4:08:00 PM More reviews by ahws

This is a great volumising mascara, and I have tried lots!! The best one so far, I even like it better than Hypnose. This is easier to work with due to the smaller brush. As with all volumising mascaras, though, you MUST use a good eyelash comb afterwards/or in between two layers! Some users mentioned clumping; this is not a problem if you use a good comb. Tweezerman (small plastic/steel comb) is recommended. If you want natural lashes this is not for you.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/20/2005 12:06:00 PM More reviews by lil_flower

It dries too quickly and doesn't do much for extending or curling my lashes... However, it's a great idea not having to use any eye makeup remover - only water...