August 30, 2014 | 1695 users online

Eyeliner - Stila - Kajal Eye Liner Tigers Eye

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2013 4:54:00 PM More reviews by alina08

This is on the pricier side, but it is well worth it. The eyeliner is a beautiful bronze shade that glides on smoothly and does not tug at my skin. This is the fastest makeup I can apply in the morning, hands down. In two minutes, my eye makeup is done. One complaint I do have is that if you rub your eyes, it will smudge or come off, but I do not think that detracts from the quality of this product. It takes two seconds to reapply. This was my first eyeliner by Stila and it will not be my last!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2010 11:44:00 AM More reviews by TRIPPIN

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this liner. I would give it 5 lippies except that the sparkles on the cap were rubbing off. I had to tape the cap to stop them from getting everywhere.

Tigers Eye is a beautiful reddish brown that really makes my green eyes pop. I have to admit, though, it took a few tries to get use to the extra soft consistency. It's really more of a smudger, and you have to apply it a little differently than most liners. I apply it very lightly to my upper and lower lash lines then smudge it with with my index finger. The result is a natural, suttle smoky look, appropriate for work.

Wish I could find something similar in a drug store brand, especially the color which is kind of unique.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2010 8:14:00 PM More reviews by emmalaymla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I'm a big fan of this eyeliner. I really like the texture of this. It goes on very creamy, and you do have to be careful not to smudge, but I haven't had any problems with it. I prefer this consistency over something that's too hard to get the color on. I really love the colour, very nice dark shade of brown. I usually wear brown eyeliner because black is way too harsh for me. I have bought 2 of these, and they are a little pricey, but it's a wonderful pencil.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2010 9:09:00 PM More reviews by mztina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

My brother calls this the "Dookie Stick". This is a very pigmented dark brown, with slight hints of red. It's a beautiful color for green and brown eyes. The color is dark enough to give your eyes definition but not too harsh for daily wear.
I'm a little surprised how everyone is complaining about how easily this smudged, since I didn't have a problem with it. I'm a contact lens wearer with watery eyes, oily lids, and I live in Houston. I didn't have a problem with smudging with or without a primer. I think the trick is that after you apply and smudge it to your liking, let the eyeliner "set" (yes I know that sounds weird for a pencil eyeliner) for about 5 seconds and it should be good to go.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/9/2010 12:44:00 PM More reviews by ellenmarie1959

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

It's a nice color, but the texture is too creamy/crumbly, and it didn't take long for the nice soft line I had drawn to migrate above and below, giving me the worst raccoon eyes I've ever had. Fortunately, I was home that morning and no one saw me. Won't use again.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/24/2010 1:56:00 AM More reviews by melovesmakeup

This gave me an eye infection after wearing it for a few hours. I am obviously allergic to it. Same with Maybelline collasal mascara, Bobbi Brown Creamy concealer, and a purple lancome eyeshadow I once had. I wish I knew why! I'm finding out the hard way!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2009 12:41:00 PM More reviews by lisabell10

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I thought this was my HG until I read some of the other reviews, then I was all "yeah, and YEAH!" :) Here's the thing; it doesn't look "red" on me, and it stays put pretty well, although there is some smudging. I actually like that it's easy to smudge on purpose with an eyeliner brush. BUT -- here's what I hate: it is used up fast, and it's too soft to sharpen well -- a ton of product is wasted each time, and it doesn't stay pointy for long. I recently tried Clinique cream shaper eyeliner in the dark brown, and love it. So I might switch to that for a while... Still, Stila's is a very impactful brown, and if you're looking for something you can work with (read: smudge), it's your go-to liner!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2009 8:55:00 PM More reviews by trana

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I would buy this again, but only if it is discounted. 18 dollars seems extravagant for eyeliner. It is overall a pretty good product. I think it is a lovely color, and it really brings out my blue eyes. It is soft and creamy and it glides on. It is good for a smoky eye and it is easily smudged out, but it is not good if you want a precise line.

One difficult thing is sharpening it because you can lose a lot of the product in the process. Overall, I am pretty pleased with this product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2009 7:05:00 PM More reviews by annaharris_227

I completely agree with the previous reviewer on this one: I too get smudges in addition to flakes from this eyeliner. This the first one I've tried that has actually flaked. Yes, it goes on effortlessly and the brown color is super-pigmented, but so do a lot of drugstore liners now. For eighteen bucks, I shouldn't have to put up with smearing and flaking! Back to Ulta this goes!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/4/2009 3:21:00 PM More reviews by miki08

I like the texture of this eyeliner. It's so soft and creamy, it just glides on; no tugging or pulling. The color payoff is nice too. BUT... this eyeliner migrates and smudges like crazy on me. A few hours after application I ended up with eyeliner under my eyes and the side of my eyes. I just look like a 2 year old who's been palying with mom's make up! I've tried many brands: Mac, Victoria's Secret, Estee Lauder, Clinique, Lancome, Mally Beauty, Prescriptives... none of those eyeliners migrate like Stila's kajal.