April 16, 2014 | 969 users online

Gels/Soaps - Avon - Skin-So-Soft Original Scent Creamy Body Wash

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2008 9:35:00 PM More reviews by acarthur

Lovely product. Has a nice smell and really makes my dry skin feel soft and moisturised afterwards. I just wished it lathered up more so it was easier to use in the shower. I would certainly buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2007 12:19:00 PM More reviews by erin1king

I loved this so much, after one use i felt my skin get so much softer! The smell was subtle and fresh, i would recommend this to anyone!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2007 7:41:00 PM More reviews by Eleven

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like the fresh scent of this as itís very clean and light so itís not overpowering. The body wash itself is an opaque white that lathers gently and leaves skin feeling soft and smooth. I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2005 1:57:00 PM More reviews by rupster

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have recently tried Avon's SSS Creamy Body Wash in lieu of my old stand-by, the Moisturizing Shower Gel, and have found it a worthy opponent for my affections. The Creamy Body Wash seems a bit thicker, a bit creamier than the shower gel, yet provides the moisturizing and perfuming effects that I like in the older product. I feel that the long term moisturizing of this product may be slightly better due to the addition of Shea Butter and vitamins through various seed oils. Also, the bottle of the Creamy Body Wash (8oz.) is larger than the Shower Gel (5oz.), so you don't have to repurchase quite so often.