November 23, 2014 | 1976 users online

Skincare - Body - The Body Shop - Shea Shower Cream

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2014 5:46:00 AM More reviews by NicoleTMY

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got the travel size version to see if I would want to buy the full size. It lasted about 4 weeks. The shower cream has a mild scent. It does not lather like shower gels would. Overall it was okay. I did not feel that much moisturized after using it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2013 3:43:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Another hit for me from the Shea line. It smells great and creates a creamy lather that doesn't dry out my skin or cause any rashes. I just pour some on my loofah and after I am done, my skin is left soft and smooth. I wish the fragrance lasted longer on my skin but it is not a big deal. It rinses clean and is good if you are prone to flakiness and dryness on your body like I am.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2013 8:10:00 AM More reviews by Rosahelen

I love this product!!!! I find with the body shop sometimes the smell is too artificial and strong. however this product has a light smell which just ignites my senses. I cant comment on the price as I received this as a Christmas gift however I will be repurchasing the bigger size bottle.it is one of those shower creams I just have to tell my friends about.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2013 3:16:00 AM More reviews by EsDawet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The first reason I picked this stuff is because my skin was dry due to drying bath gel. The shop assistant suggested several shower creams but I chose this because I love the smell. Classic, elegant scent in my opinion and it is not overwhelming.

The cream is a bit runny but not very thin. When I hold the bottle upside down (without squeezing), the cream doesn't come out. When lathered on skin, it isn't foamy. Not foamy = good shower cream. I think it's because The Body Shop doesn't use SLS in their bath products. It leaves my skin moisturized enough but once or twice I found that I needed to put on body lotion. So it may not be moisturize enough for people with very dry skin.

What I love so far from using this shower cream for more than 3 weeks is that it makes my skin less dry. My skin starts to get back to its normal condition.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2013 8:49:00 PM More reviews by junomacguff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I tried this because I love the matching body butter so much and I'm glad I did, I love this stuff. It's very moisturizing but effective and leaves my skin smelling wonderful. It doesn't clash with my perfumes and I find that it actually enhances my YSL Manifesto. Love this product, will continue to purchase as I find good sales.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2013 10:19:00 AM More reviews by Nazhuka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The only thing I really dislike about this is how it doesn't lather at all. It feels like I used lotion to shower instead... It took a while to get used to, and once I was accustomed to it I fell in love. It's really moisturizing. In fact, this is the most moisturizing shower gel I've used from TBS thus far. The smell can be a bit of an overkill since I also use the body whip, but the scent of the shower lotion doesn't linger very long.

I've stocked up on this during their sale. I usually alternate 1 bottle of Shea with 1 bottle of another shower gel (usually satsuma), followed by Shea again etc.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2013 10:32:00 PM More reviews by Dori319

I looooove this smell!! I can't get over it. Not in a million years did I ever think I'd like the smell of Shea but this line from The Body Shop is just amazing. I've never even been a fan of The Body Shop but this past Christmas my brother bought me three sets (coconut, chocolate almond and strawberry) and my mum this Shea set. Well lucky me, my mum isn't too into body products so she let me have her set and I'm so glad she did cause this Shea set is my favorite. The scent is sweet but not too sweet... It's creamy and.. I really don't know how to describe it but it doesn't smell like real 100% Shea butter (which I don't like the smell of anyways). Anyways, this scent and product have made be a Body Shop fan and I'm definitely going to be repurchasing this line. The body wash lathers well and the scent lingers on the skin for a few hours, which I love. The only gripe I have is that the bottle is hard and doesn't squeeze as well as I'd like. Other than that, I love, love, love this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2013 10:51:00 AM More reviews by moni4u

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This smells delicious like the whole shea range. It's so creamy and luxurious on the skin. A bit expensive for the amount of product, but still worth a try, especially if you're looking for a gentle cleanser to use in the shower.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2013 4:25:00 PM More reviews by Shazzer1976

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I received this as a gift at Christmas. This is more expensive than I would pay for a shower cream but it is lovely. My skin feels really soft after I have used it and extra soft when I use the body lotion after.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2012 3:27:00 PM More reviews by lamaris

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Since I love the mild smell of shea, I love this product. I use it in winter to moisturize my dry skin.