October 26, 2014 | 1572 users online

Conditioner - Paul Mitchell - Super Strong Daily Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2014 7:14:00 PM More reviews by AutumnBliss

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like the results I get with this conditioner. My hair looks like I have just made a visit to my hair salon when I use it. I use the matching shampoo, and I wash my hair every other day. My natural hair color is medium brown. The texture is fine and wavy. There is about 40% gray in my hair. So now, I've been a blonde for about a year ...thanks to my hair dresser. This conditioner keeps my hair looking healthy, and very manageable. Exactly what I wanted from a conditioner.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2014 8:19:00 PM More reviews by kittycatyeah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Black

Pretty good - makes my chemically straightened hair soft and easy to brush through with minimal hairfall

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2013 10:32:00 PM More reviews by pinkpastels

i bought this on a whim because of the smell and deal i was receiving. my hair is fine, straight/wavy, medium length (middle of shoulder blade) damaged, and color treated. a lot of conditioners labeled as moisturizing didnt really make my hair feel moisturized, but left it somewhat soft and weighed down. i used this along with the shampoo made my hair soft, shiny, and moisturized, with body! i brought this along with me to my sisters house, and she loves it too! ( she has fine, long, curly, highlighted and color treated hair)

then i colored my hair red and was using a color protecting shampoo/conditioner and forgot all about this sitting in my beauty closet with many other shampoos/conditioners. (im a shampoo/conditioner junkie) until i wanted to see what would happen if i used this as a conditioner only wash. the result? awesome! my scalp doesnt feel oily or heavy a few days after using this (i try to wash my hair 2-3x a week to prevent my temporary color on top from fading)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2013 7:25:00 AM More reviews by helenofpoi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Green

I bought a large 1 litre bottle of this on offer at TK Maxx, having loved other Paul Mitchell products in the past. This one, I'm not loving. My hair seems to tangle more quickly than before, all the time. It also does little to tame my frizz. As to whether it has strengthened my hair or not...maybe? But if I'm constantly struggling to brush tangles out, I'm undoing any good that it may have done. Considering the size of the bottle, it would benefit from a pump dispenser also. Not for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2013 10:24:00 AM More reviews by justinetindall

I have damaged hair from dying it over the years. I have stopped dying it for over 6 months now, and don't plan on dying again in the near future, but the damage left from before is very evident. This conditioner has really helped. Mind you, I get trims every 3 months and don't use heat styling ever, so that helps too.
I usually condition my hair at night, go to bed with wet hair, and wake up with dry string bubblegum like hair at the ends. BUT when I use this conditioner at night, I wake up with smooth and strong hair. I normally only use high end hair products because they are the only ones that actually work for me, and this conditioner is an addition to those that work well for my damaged hair. I got it on sale for $15. Good buy. Would I buy again? Yes, but I always, no matter what, buy a different conditioner after I am done with a bottle of a different one. I like to switch it up so my hair doesn't get used to the compounds.
Oh, and my hairdresser who is from Italy, has won various awards, and has been in the business for 25 years said my hair feels much stronger and healthier since ive been using this conditioner. Moral of the story- it's good. Try it.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2011 8:51:00 AM More reviews by hannah1981

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this conditioner - I have long highlight hair that is an too tangly after shampooing. This does the job and helps me to get a comb through it. Leaves my hair clean and shiny. Would recommend a weekly moisturising mask in addition.
EDIT: Have just knocked a lippie off because over time my hair became dry because this conditioner is not moisturising enough

rated 2 of 5 on 2/20/2011 4:39:00 PM More reviews by vampira428

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used this with the super strong shampoo and I saw no difference in the condition of my damaged hair. My hair dresser recommended this and she also told me to leave it on for awhile on the days that I wasn't busy so I did. My hair still stayed a tangled mess.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2010 9:51:00 PM More reviews by keanapalmtree

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i have overprocessed hair and when its wet its basically like spaghetti. this is the only conditioner ive tried that literally STRENGTHENS my hair. no more spaghetti ends :) smell is pleasent and makes my hair soft!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2010 4:16:00 PM More reviews by justcallmed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

My HG for anyone that has fine to medium hair and has done some damage to it. I have finer hair and love that this doesn't weigh it down and make it feel greasy but very clean and moisturized after I use it. The scent is light and clean and a little goes a long way.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2010 11:32:00 PM More reviews by curlycuesue

This conditioner has a convenient flip-top cap, and a pleasant smell that's not overpowering. It softens & silkens my fine, thin, colored, mid-back-length hair (but then again, all conditioners do this). Otherwise, it hasn't "strengthened" my hair, reduced breakage, or lessened the amount of hair lost in shower. I guess I gotta keep searching... =(