October 24, 2014 | 895 users online

Conditioner - Kerastase - Reflection Protective Polishing Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2008 4:20:00 AM More reviews by fiunit

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff. It makes my hair so shiny and silky, and I like that it has UV filters. It also smells delicious! I learnt the hard way that you really only need a tiny bit, a little goes a long way, and if you use too much yout hair will feel and look yucky. I often mix some of this in with my Ciment Thermique just for a bit of extra shine. It doesn't actually DO anything for my hair, but it doesn't claim to, so I'm happy with that- it just makes it look super pretty! As fantastic as my array of Kerastase products look in my bedroom and bathroom (yeah, I'm a product snob), the lid is a bit annoying when you've got the product in your hand and need to screw the cap back on though. A flip top would be better for this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2006 10:24:00 PM More reviews by Anna_Copa_Cabana

Wow, I'm really suprised this doesn't have a following. I'm certainly enamored with it. My hair stylist always uses this on my hair and I finally bought it. The "Chroma Protect- Protective Polishing Cream" (from the Reflection line) is meant for thick, color-treated hair and that's exactly what I have. I use a really small amount on my pre-dried hair, then I blow-dry and sometimes flat iron. I really love how soft, light, and naturally shiny this makes my hair. It doesn't really have any hold, but I hate the way hold products make my hair feel so that's fine with me. It's meant to soften your hair and protect it from UV rays and other "environmental aggresors." If it helps keep my red from fading then great, but I just like what it does for my texture.

UPDATE: This product definitely breaks my out so I can't use it every day anymore. I still sneak it in on special occasions though because I love how it makes my hair look and feel.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2005 3:27:00 AM More reviews by jokasta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

For some reason, Kerastase products never work for me and this is no exception. It didn't leave my hair shiny or soft, just dry and coarse with a dirty-ish texture. I don't know if there's alcohol in it but it feels like it. Used it 2-3 times but won't be using again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2005 8:12:00 AM More reviews by Nemea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I decided to give this leave-in/styling product a try after having such good experience with the Bain Reflection 2, but I am seriously disappointed! It is a light cream which dissolves to water in your hands, and hair is left with a dirty, silicon-y feel to it, plus far too soft to style. It is really high in silicone content (4 different cones), which I also don't like. If I could, I would return this to the shop tomorrow. Save your money on this one!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No