August 2, 2014 | 646 users online

Makeup Brushes - Estee Lauder - Powder Brush

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2014 12:51:00 PM More reviews by combatmedicwife

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who noticed it SHED LIKE A RABBIT IN SPRING. All over my face at every. single. usage. Waste of money to the extreme.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/21/2012 2:53:00 PM More reviews by annieherdez

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Awful product. Useless because it sheds and I end up with bristles on my face and clothes. Also, the handle is separating from the brush, I have to fix it or it will fall apart. For the price I expected a quality product, obviously, this failed big time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2012 3:04:00 AM More reviews by HanLuna

The only brush that i have ever bought from EL was the old concealer brush. I thought it was a really good brush but i hate the handle.The re-designed brushes looks 10x better with the navy blue wooden handle and gold ferrule.

I purchased the powder brush last year and so far i think its pretty good. Not too much shedding. Overall,i really like it. :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2012 8:36:00 PM More reviews by tgawron2233

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I wanted to buy a pwder brush so i went to the MAC counter. Their brush was not soft s.o in leaving the store I went pass the EL counter
and looked at their brush. I ended up buying Estee Lauder powder brush and i love it!! It is thick and holds a lot of product. It is sooo
soft and it doesnt lose any bristles. I would recommend this brush!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2011 12:00:00 PM More reviews by faireyfantom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

EDIT 03/28/12---I will absolutely NOT repurchase any Estee Lauder products until they choose to quit misleading their customers about animal testing and fully commit to a no animal testing policy.

Loves it!!!! I didn't want to buy it. But after a couple of trips to the EL counter where they used this magical brush I had to have it. So soft. Hasn't shed a single hair. It's dense and I use to apply DW Mineral Rick Powder and it is perfection. It's crazy expensive but I suspect I won't have to buy another one for....ever.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/1/2011 10:55:00 PM More reviews by vera89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Horrible,
I like some Estée Laudar makeup and skin care, but this powder brush (as well as the blush brush) are just bad. I didn't want to go for a MAC because it was only a little bit more expensive...well... end up spending 90 canadian dollars for powder and blush brush at Estée Lauder. I feel so silly about this everytime I think about the money I spent! They do not blend well and the quality of the hair is not good, the outer ones start pointing in every direction during the first weeks... Never again!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/20/2010 12:35:00 PM More reviews by mgmendoza

i got this brush for free with a huge makeup set. i wasn't happy with this brush along with the blush brush as well as the palette. the brushes don't apply well and the eyeshadows weren't pigmented.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2010 10:29:00 PM More reviews by Jassmin

I will never go back to cheap powder/blush brushes again. At first I cringed at the idea of spending $42 on a powder brush, but now I am spoiled. It makes my makeup look flawless. Plus, it is so soft, and it feels wonderful when applying powder and blush. This is by far the best brush I have ever used. It only lost a few bristles during the first 2-3 applications. I regularly wash it with baby shampoo, or special brush wash, and it is like brand new. I can't say enough good things about this brush. If I lost it, I would go right out and repurchase another. Highly recommended!

Update: I have had this same brush for over 1 1/2 years, and I would like to mention that it has just started to lose bristles all over my face. While this is annoying, I plan on purchasing another. I have used this brush every single day, sometimes more than once a day. So, I still believe that it is an awesome brush with a life of about 1 1/2 to 2 years with regular washings.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/12/2010 6:16:00 PM More reviews by KatieBeth83

I've been a fairly loyal Estee Lauder customer for over 10 years, and I have to say that this is the worst EL product I have ever used. The brush is soft and does not irritate my skin, but it sheds something awful. I spend more time removing the bristles from my face and chest than I do applying my makeup. If EL is going to charge $40+ for a product, it should be of a better quality.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2009 12:30:00 PM More reviews by AllieN

This brush is expensisive, but I really do love how well it applies my powder. I have to apply my powder a bit differently now, though because at first it messed up my foundation, so I only gave it 4 lippies. Other than that, I really like it.