December 18, 2014 | 1733 users online

Lip Treatments - LUSH - Honey Trap Lip Balm

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2014 8:13:00 AM More reviews by wenqing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Hands down the best lip balm ever. so good for dry and chapped lips in the winter time. put a thick layer on before bed and the dry bits come right off in the morning, leaving baby soft lips. i know vaseline does that too but this penetrates better and smells and tastes amazing too. my sensitive lips don't feel raw and irritated even using it every day and night.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2014 3:48:00 PM More reviews by grapes123xo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Smell amazing.. works really well

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2014 4:01:00 PM More reviews by Jexka

This is one of the best lip balms I've ever used. It pretty much never fails to heal my lips, no matter how dry/cracked/peeling they are. I typically use this at night and wake up to super soft lips. This is pretty thick and can take a while to sink in, which is why I prefer to use it at night. If my lips are really awful but I want to wear a lipstick without it looking terrible, I will sometimes use this during the day. I'll usually put it on before doing my makeup and hair so it has time to fully sink in before applying a lip product. It's not that this is greasy or oily, but it's thick and has a slippery feeling on the lips at first, so even if you try to use a tiny amount you can't really apply any lip color immediately after this because it will just kind of slip and slide around.

This stuff smells fantastic and is the reason I bought this in the first place. It smells like white chocolate, honey, and vanilla. It's a super sweet delicious scent, and I can smell it for a little while after applying it on my lips. I personally like that the scent is a little strong, but I can see that being off-putting to others, so I'd give this a whiff in store before buying if you can to make sure you like the scent.

I'm not crazy about the packaging -- first of all, I prefer balms in a tube because they're more sanitary and easier to use. But since I use this mostly at night, I just made sure to wash my hands before getting into bed and applying this, so I got over that aspect. Also, it's kind of hard to open the tin when you first purchase this. If my hands were wet or slippery from lotion, it was almost impossible to get this open. After a few weeks, the lid loosened up and it became easier to open, but it was pretty annoying trying to pry the lid off all the time.

This looks pretty small seems to be pretty pricey (I think this was about $7), but the tin lasted me a very long time. The one thing I did like about the packaging is that you can really get every little bit out, and trust me, I was scraping the edges to get everything I could out of this because it's so good!

I would recommend this to anyone and everyone, because this stuff really works. Like I said, it helped heal my lips when I was dealing with the WORST chapped lip situation of my life -- seriously painful dry, cracked, bleeding, peeling, horrible-ness. I recently picked up Chocolate Whipstick to see if it's as good as this one, but I will be picking this up again in the future. It's amazing!

P.S. I wasn't able to use this up before the expiration date, but the consistency/texture/scent never changed, so I continued to use it and had no problems. Some LUSH products go seriously rancid after the expiration date, but this one was totally fine!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2014 10:15:00 PM More reviews by hafxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Smells sooooooo good and works well but too bad it's so pricey and the packaging is cute but not very practical.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/20/2014 6:06:00 AM More reviews by ashleeeytwo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product was kind of expensive for the amount that you get. It worked good for me for a while and I have very sensitive lips. After the third of fourth time it broke me out in a rash but like I said I have sensitive lips. It was good while it lasted. Not super moisturizing but okay. But it smells great.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2014 6:37:00 PM More reviews by lydiaie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

pricey...smells so so lovely and makes my lips buttery smooth. it tastes nice and makes me keep applying...not only that but it's super moisturising

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2014 9:58:00 PM More reviews by karlaleila

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best lip balm I have ever tried it makes my lips so soft and smooth its a bit pricey but so worth it

rated 3 of 5 on 4/21/2014 12:46:00 AM More reviews by Clion901

This used to be go-to lip balm, but the most recent tin of it I got seems to be a harder/waxier consistency. I find myself wondering if they changed the ingredients, because it doesn't seem the same. I still like it, the honey flavor keeps me coming back, but i wish it were like it used to be...

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2014 12:30:00 AM More reviews by Gabyayo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

OMG! I love this lip balm! It has a very nice, subtle, and natural scent. It genuinely moisturizes your lips! Definitely worth the price!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/5/2014 12:16:00 PM More reviews by sparkleandshineee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really don't MIND this lip balm. It works OKAY and that's why I probably wouldn't purchase this again but I will probably use until it runs out! I don't really like the texture of this lip balm and it can be really difficult pulling the top off of the little tin it comes in. It does hydrate my lips for a couple hours but it doesn't last and my lips dry up again after probably 12 hours. It's nice to have I guess but I am still on the hunt for a lip balm that makes lasting effects on my lips.
xoxo sparkleandshineee