October 30, 2014 | 1527 users online

Lip Liners - Kevyn Aucoin - The Flesh Tone Lip Pencil

rated 2 of 5 on 6/13/2014 4:17:00 PM More reviews by Damroka

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I know this is probably perfect for some people b/c it's that kind of color—I can see that it might be a perfect MLBB color for a lot of folks, but for me it's MLBL (my lips but lamer). It's too brown, which is saying something because I need a good dose of brown in all my makeup. It's a pale brown, too, so, I don't know... I find it quite blah. It's also extremely expensive ($25 for a regular old lip pencil??).

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2013 6:59:00 PM More reviews by Hypnolove

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm an nc40ish and medium was tiny bit to dark for my lips but I do have quite pink lips. Want to try in the light shade because a nice nude that compliments my natural colour is what I'm really after. Bought online so wasn't able to colour match. Like the feel and look of the pencil too

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2011 2:10:00 AM More reviews by Romanybriannah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is an amazing lip liner. I use the medium and while it is a little darker than my natural lip colour it just works so well for me. I won't leave the house without having it on. I rarely touch it up because I like the way it fades evenly and looks more natural throughout the day. It gives my lips a nice colour without looking fake. I swear this is the only lip liner to create the illusion of fuller lips too! Even with every day use it lasts well over a year for me. I don't like the feeling of lip gloss or lip stick so I team it with benefits benetint in rose.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2011 2:34:00 AM More reviews by CuddleBear

I own the "medium' shade of thi lipliner and I absolutely love it. I wear it everyday all over my lips as lipcolor. Highly recommended :()

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2009 9:53:00 AM More reviews by skwpt

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've read many reviews about this lip pencil that say 'Medium' is too dark. That surprises me. I am fair with pink undertones, and the color is a relatively close match with my skintone; however, that is what I dislike. It's my own fault for having high expectations for a *flesh*-toned lip liner, but how many of us have lips that match our faces? If this lip liner had just a hint of rose in it, to come closer to the pigment in my lips, I'd call it a perfect match. As designed, however, it seems like a liner more suited for those who want to achieve a nude look. On me, it looks like I am penciling in foundation on my lips, which is great if I want to make them disappear. I don't dislike it, but I can just as easily erase my lips with foundation. I was hoping for something MLLB, but this lip liner did not quite make the cut. For a closer (slightly deeper pink brown) match, I prefer NARS Borneo, but my search for the perfect lip liner continues.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/10/2009 12:00:00 PM More reviews by jena10607

The color is pretty and that's all the postive review I can offer this. The price is too exspensive and I use a similar color from mac so I won't by this product again. It does not have the staying power it claims to have.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/12/2009 8:03:00 PM More reviews by surf222

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I have the lightest shade and thought the neutral color would go perfectly with a lot of lipsticks and glosses. The price was a bit steep but I didn't mind paying more for a product that works well. On the bright side, the texture is very creamy and doesn't crumble when applying to my lips. The only problem is that it's too creamy and smudges easily on my lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2009 1:21:00 AM More reviews by EmilyLynG

I LOVE this lip pencil!!! It is perfect for every skin tone...the name says it all! It goes on smoothly and lasts a long time! I sometimes just wear this liner with Carmex over it & my lips look great! You can make this go on however light or dark you want it to depending on your touch! Absolutely my favorite lip pencil! Some think the price is a little high, but it lasts a long time! I've had mine for about 7 months & use it every day & I still have quite a bit left! It's just a gorgeous look! BUY IT, I really don't think anyone can go wrong with this one!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2008 1:20:00 AM More reviews by tepurnell

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

Mixed feelings about this lip liner. Love the color but texture is very soft, which is good for blending but not necessarily good for staying put. Quite expensive, too.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2008 2:51:00 PM More reviews by jcassity

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE THIS LIPLINER!!!!! I don't even care that its $22. Its soft and blendable. Its the perfect color. I have thin lips and usually go for a more nude, pinkish, peachy lipcolor. This seems to be able to go with anything. I love it and highly recommend it! For years, I used the Body Shop lip liner in Beech. Its a good alternative...I believe its only $10, but I've switched. The Flesh Tone Pencil is more blendable and seems to stay on longer.