August 20, 2014 | 1438 users online

Polishes - Rimmel - 60 Seconds Extreme - Zeitgeist

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2011 1:21:00 AM More reviews by turnthisaround

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

this is honestly my favorite out of any polish i've tried thus far. It goes in evenly, is much neater than applying than most drugstore brands, does indeed dry very quickly and is exact in color. what you see in the jar is what you get on your nails.

It never streaked on me and there was minimal chipping. It will shine gold but in normal light, you see the array of colors.

Great polish and I would repurchase. I just wish that the other colors would shine through.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2011 8:40:00 PM More reviews by braisinhussy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is one of my favorite nail polishes. The color is really incredible. It changes from magenta to green to gold, depending on the light. It dries pretty fast. I didn't use a top coat with it, so it did chip eventually. The claim on the bottle of "perfect coverage in one coat" should be taken with a grain of salt. I got my bottle from a friend who was de-stashing. I would buy this in a heartbeat, but I guess it's been discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2010 7:28:00 PM More reviews by kelseylicious

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

I LOVE THIS COLOR!
MY FAVOURITE NAIL POLISH HANDS-DOWN!

So unique! It changes depending on the light. It goes from plum to red-plum to rust to gold to olive to blue-plum then back to plum!

The formula is better than some of the other 60 seconds. This one is smoother and thinner with no bubbles. It has a nice brush and applies quickly and easily.

This color reminds me of the Orly FX collection.

LOVE IT! :D

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2010 11:25:00 AM More reviews by TinkleWinkle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this color. It's so cool that it changes color when you move or depending on the light. Plus it dries faster then normal polish.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2009 10:19:00 AM More reviews by skylo0406

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love rimmel polishes. This one is very interesting. It looks different depending on the light and position it is in. Looked good on both fingers and toes.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2009 2:38:00 AM More reviews by singsorrow

It was so refreshing to find this nail polish in amongst the generic reds and pinks. This is a very wacky colour, varying from plum purple, to rose, to bronze, to antique gold, to olive and in very bright light, an extraordinary lime green.

It took two coats to get an even coverage, the first coat was patchy because by the third stroke, it felt like the brush was completely devoid of nail polish. The second coat really evens it up though. The sad thing is that when it dried it bubbled slightly for me. It isn't really too noticeable, but when you know it's there, it sticks out like a sore thumb. Perhaps the bubbling is due to the nail polish being a little on the thick side.

I would recommend wearing a shiny top coat over this polish, as it can look very dull without one. The top coat doesn't negatively impact on the colour either, if anything, it enhances it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2009 8:44:00 PM More reviews by joli4262

I really love this nail polish, I just don't...wear polish, lol. It's super cool purple, but changes to a goldish green color in different light. The brush, I think, is what I love most. It's big enough to do three strokes and be done. And the polish is thick enough to only need one coat, but not too thick to wear it's a nasty consistancy. I could see myself buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2009 11:12:00 PM More reviews by deathbyvicki

Amazing color! Depending on the light, it's metallic purple, gold, olive green, or maroon. The staying power is nice (doesn't chip until the 4th day at least), and the formula is pretty good. It's pretty thick, but it dries quickly. This is one of my favorites.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2009 7:30:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Depending on the light it is either red, green, purple, or gold hues. It is a fantastic nail polish that I always gets compliments on when I where it. I love that it dries fast and is pretty durable.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2008 4:03:00 PM More reviews by ModHippie

I had been looking at this color with interest whenever I'd peruse the Rimmel nail polish selection, and finally decided to buy it a while back. I'm so glad I did, it's wicked cool! I love the fact that it's different colors in different lights, it keeps things interesting (I get bored with nail color easily, so this satiates my desire to change things up all the time).

Very cool color(s), my only qualm would be that it doesn't last too long, so fixing chips is a necessary evil.