Kevyn Aucoin Kevyn Aucoin-The Dew Drop Powder Foundation

on 6/1/2008 4:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Sorry to put a damper on it. I have this in 08, while I find the colour is a good match for my NC 35, its rather drying for my cheeks. It does not have that dewy glow as other cream to powder fdn, it dries down almost immediately into a flat matte powder finish. Its a good thing that store has a 7 day exchange policy.

on 10/27/2005 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

This is gorgeous foundation. It just looks like glowing skin -- not cakey and not overly dewy either. Just lovely. It is pricey, but worth it as the color match is perfect and it doesn't break me out or clog my pores -- which is really saying something.

on 4/15/2005 12:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LLL, MAC NC20, Sensitive-Combo-Mild Rosacea---> I was almost sure I had reviewed Kevyn's foundation but glad a post on MUA reminded me to! I received this cream to powder foundation as a gift in the shade; DW02. I would consider this shade to be more on the neutral side as there is no obvious pinkness to it. I was scared to try it since I have rosacea and get oily so easy. Kevyn was such a makeup genius, this stuff had to be awesome; right? Well, it is! For those of you that have used Jane Iredale's Absence Primer, think of this as a tinted version in terms of application. It applies smoothly, blends well, and can easily build up for more coverage. The foundation sets to a very light powder finish. The end result is non-cakey nor greasy and my pores look more refined. I have to admit that cream to powder foundations have scared me in the past because of the product "pooling up" in my pores. Not a problem with KA's Dew Drop!The red-mahogany, lacquered packaging is classic & elegant. It is rather expensive at $54 but a worthwhile purchase for all Kevyn Aucoin lovers! If you like Inouiid & Shiseido; you'll like this! Thumbs up!!!