July 24, 2014 | 2140 users online

Moisturizers - Eucerin - Redness Relief Perfecting Lotion with spf 15

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2014 4:12:00 AM More reviews by Lobbery

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this. I'd ignore the green tint, it's not going to do much. It absorbs well and is excellent under makeup. Probably not the best for very dry skin but great if you're slightly oily. Will repurchase. Prefer it to La Roche Posay and Avene products of the same type.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2014 1:29:00 AM More reviews by Michelebell

I love this product soooo much! It has literally changed my life and I no longer need to wear any sort of face makeup besides like mascara. I don't have acne besides the occasional pimple every once and a while. But I do have red and uneven skin tone. Before I had to wear makeup to make the redness and blotchy spots go away. This product does a very good job of covering it up. It makes my skin look perfect I don't even have to put on makeup! The only problem with this product is if you have dry spots. I have to always make sure that my face it getting the moisture it needs because if you have any dry spots the green color in the lotion absorbs and it looks like you have green dry spots. So maybe it wouldn't be the best for people who suffer from dry skin. Overall this product is amazing for me

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2014 1:52:00 PM More reviews by JoieDeLaMusique

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have mild rosacea on my cheeks, chin and nose. The reason I love this lotion is because it is super gentle and absorbs really well. I only need about a half of a pump to moisturize my face because it works so well.

I only gave it 4 lippies because it doesn't do anything to hide my redness. It's just a great, gentle moisturizer!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/19/2014 10:46:00 PM More reviews by mlg85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

Unfortunately when I applied this product (thinly, avoiding eyes) it made my eyes sore and irritated. This has never happened before from using a facial product. I'd expect irritated eyes from onions or harsh cleaners...not this!

There were some positives - when applied thinly it concealed the redness, it absorbed well into the skin, it took about 15 minutes for the green cast to disappear as expected.

But yeah, the fact that it made my eyes burn is very worrying. I know someone else with Rosacea so I'll let them try the product to see if they get burning eyes (I felt like a horrible sadist writing that) and if not, the product is theirs!

I'll report back after this experiment.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/18/2013 4:35:00 PM More reviews by anotherpartofme

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been using this for over a year now and it hasn't improved my redness at all. I also use the night cream from this range. I had horribly dry skin on my face and both creams have helped me a lot regarding that. I only use it because it's an ok moisturizer which doesn't give me pimples and the green shade does tone down my redness a bit but it's not permanent.

You have to be really careful not to put too much of it on your face or you will look green!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/15/2013 More reviews by celestesong

I know this product is affordable...but it's not really worth it. There has yet to be a really affordable product for rosacea sufferers that is actually effective. But I'm saving up for the Rosacea Care willowherb moisturizer because it's not worth it to continually buy a product that doesn't work.

This product has a bit of an identity crisis -- it is a primer? A moisturizer? For dry or sensitive skin (and you most likely have both if you have rosacea), it's too thin and watery to actually moisturize -- I almost always have to put on an extra moisturizer on with this first. And the green does not absorb well, either, leaving a thin, grey shadow on top of my already ruddy complexion. It does slightly reduce the appearance of redness, but not for very long and I do have to layer foundation/concealer/powder on top of it.

In short, if you have rosacea and are interested in controlling it by placing minimal products on your face, don't add this into your routine. Effective products exist in the $30-$50 range; and if you don't have to also buy a cc cream, a green-tinted primer and a yellow-toned concealer, then you will ultimately save yourself money and save your face from some serious product-overload.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2013 1:51:00 PM More reviews by Nirvarna0

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this for a few weeks. I do not have rosacea, just overall redness/ruddyness. I really like it! I put it all over my face after moisturizing and I can't see it at all once it's blended in. I use foundation over it and have noticed reduced redness "breakthrough" throughout the day. For those that say the SPF is not high enough: Any stronger and you are more likely to have a reaction thus more redness. SPF 15 is fine and unless you are going to the beach, it is fine for everyday use.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2013 2:25:00 PM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am the reddest...and this didn't work a bit for me. It smelled weird, and definitely did not improve my redness. So, thanks, but no thanks.
) :

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2013 1:38:00 PM More reviews by hyukluv3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I thought I had reviewed this but I guess not. I really like this product and I really don't get all the hate. I do have Rosacea and its not a common thing like acne so finding products specifically for it is ridiculous. Almost none in drugstores and the ones they do sell are expensive, to me at least. I have used this on and off since I was 16 or so. I like the green tint because it hides a good deal of the redness on my cheeks, and its pretty thick so you don't have to use much. I only wish it had a higher SPF cuz I am super pale. Anyways I put it on before my makeup, it is the only moisturizer I use before. I feel like it also helps make my face feel nice. Just a tip though- rub it in thoroughly and end by patting so there are no green streaks. I think Rosacea sufferers such as myself should really give this a try.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2013 1:58:00 PM More reviews by NPNewb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

While I understand that this product isn't perfect, there aren't that many products out there, especially that are affordable, for those of us who suffer from Rosacea. Does this product cure my rosacea or make me look totally normal? Ummmmm, no! It's not Photoshop! LOL. But it does help.

The key to this product, for me, has been putting it on long before I go out, either the night before, or a few hours before I put on the rest of my makeup. I used to take forever and put tiny dots of it on at a time in just the red areas and try to blend it in. It either sat on the top of my skin like mud or just blended totally in, offering no redness cover at all. When I put it on ahead of time, eventually my skin's natural oils bond with it and it sinks in. I just put it all over my face, like I would normal lotion. I massage it, but don't rub it in all the way. My face has green spots on it, like I'm wearing a mask. But eventually, it does absorb, and my skin looks better. It doesn't hide the red, but it definitely helps calm it down. Then I put on foundation or BB cream.

This is the only face lotion I've ever used that didn't cause allergic reactions, acne, or oil. I love it. I didn't even think I needed to use face moisturizer, but this is actually really helping. Also, exfoliating once a week has helped make this product more effective.