August 29, 2014 | 1886 users online

Moisturizers - Curel - Daily Moisture Therapy Lotion - Fragrance Free

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2013 11:44:00 AM More reviews by jlatt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Curel's daily moisture lotion is one of the best I've tried. I live in an area with extremely dry winters and I can't imagine life without it. It goes on creamy, is unscented and lasts all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2013 10:46:00 PM More reviews by thirdsword

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

My clinic had some samples of this lotion, and being a lotion junkie, I naturally grabbed one for a try. The appearance and texture are similar to that of the Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion (which I've been a long fan of): it looks a little like soggy oatmeal (for lack of better description!), but is buttery smooth to the touch. A little goes a long way, and once I rubbed the lotion in it quickly absorbed to a non-greasy finish, leaving my skin soft and sufficiently moisturized. This product is definitely a winner, and I'll definitely buy the full-sized bottle!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2013 3:32:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was able to score a great deal on this at Walgreens for $5.99. I like that this is fragrance-free and is not greasy or tacky feeling. My skin felt very soft and I didn't have any adverse reactions (I'm eczema-prone). My dd also has eczema and I like to use this sometimes on her skin when it acts up. I like to transfer this to a small travel bottle so that I can keep it my purse. I am an obsessive hand washer so my hands can get pretty dry and this keeps them looking hydrated and soft. This has a smooth and creamy consistency and absorbs well into the skin. It can be quite pricey when not on sale, but you do get a big bottle with a pump which is what I prefer to use. I will buy gain.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2013 12:23:00 PM More reviews by tassekuchen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I liked the rich feeling quality of this lotion; it felt like a silicone protectant for the skin, however it only went on well with dry skin. Unlike many rich lotions, that go on better with moist or freshly washed skin. It works well keeping hands protected, but if hands are chapped or irritated it will not heal them. Being very sensitive to many scents, this was truly fragrance free and did not bother me at all.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2012 7:25:00 PM More reviews by tracy021

The best body lotion I have ever used, I dont even have to look or try anything else. I use the Curel Ultra Healing for extremely dry skin and even use it on my face in the mornings. Great stuff. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2012 8:55:00 PM More reviews by thenifellinlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

If you suffer from eczema and have sensitive skin please do yourself a favor and try Curel's line of fragrance free lotions. I have tried many expensive lotions for my sensitive skin, but this has worked the best for me. Give it a try :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2012 8:54:00 PM More reviews by monicaandree

Best body lotion I have ever used, period. Even better than Lubriderm. I always purchase fragrance free lotions because I don't want the scent competing with my expensive perfume. The key ingredient in this product is glycerin. It glides on, absorbs quickly, and my skin feels comfortably moist for hours. It was recommended to me by my tattoo artist for after care and I just kept using it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2011 9:47:00 PM More reviews by hip2Bsquare

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is absolutely fantastic moisturizer. My doctor recently told me to switch to fragrance free moisturizers (mild psoriasis diagnosis), and to be sure to use body moisturizer right out of the shower. I picked this one because it was on sale and boy, am I glad I did! This is the best moisturizer I have ever used--I can literally feel the moisture hours later. It may be a little thick for summer, but I am so impressed with the longevity of the wear. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2011 3:26:00 AM More reviews by Remykat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

This product, in its giant-@ss bottle, is worth the precious counter-space real estate it occupies. Wonderful. I first tried it while on vacation. Normally when I go up to the beach, my skin will begin to ash and flake by the second day, even if I stay indoors. It's just the salty air, I guess. Curel lasted the longest out of any lotion I used so far. Applies a little thick, stays a bit tacky until complete dry-down, but after that: gold. This kept me soft and moisturized all day with a single application (or two). So I guess, for the price it works, considering I have to use it twice a day max. Truly fragrance-free. Wish it had SPF.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2011 9:33:00 PM More reviews by ochaxoxo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really love this product. I bought the travel size one at target on a whim not knowing if it'd help with my windburn. My skin gets super dry in the winter and I have spent lots of money buying different moisturizer. It definitely healed my windburn during the winter month and kept my skin well moisturized. I guess the key ingredient was the ceramide. I thought it was my holy Grail but I found something even better and that's cerave lotion.