Laughing Out Loud Cookies and Cream

4.8

I heard from several MUAers that this scent had poor throw. I don't know if it's because I'm in an apartment or maybe she just added some more scent to my tart, but this was AMAZING! It smelled exactly like cookies and cream ice cream. So good... 2nd only to Birthday Cake!

What a nice, creamy comfort scent. I was afraid to try this as I can't tolerate many "chocolate" scents but this does not bother me at all. I'm so glad I decided to give this one a try!

on 7/20/2005 8:49:00 PM

Cookies and Cream is one of my top ten favorites of Allison's tarts. This has such an authentic throw... you can smell the oreo cookies being dipped in the milk, it's that good! A long lasting comfort fragrance that I will repurchase often.

on 3/31/2005 10:52:00 AM

"A sinfully delicious cookie scent! A sweet sugary aroma of a fresh baked sugar cookie with a background of chocolate." ... oh yeah - this one is a HUGE hit! I love a good Cookies and cream scent, but many fall flat - either smelling just like a light cream or like a flat, powdered cocoa. This one is creamy and foody and delicious! I don't get any of those yicky sugar cookie notes I can get from other sugar cookie mixes.

Popular Candles