July 29, 2014 | 1665 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Nuskin - Tinted Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2014 8:38:00 PM More reviews by alh011

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great tinted moisturiser although be warned - it's got much more coverage than your average tinted moisturiser. I actually use this as a foundation and for light coverage use the NuSkin powder (dry).

This applies so well, lasts forever and doesn't 'sit' on the skin - it allows my face to breathe. Like all NuSkin products it's comfortable and calming on my skin.

I love the thick plastic bottle and pump lid - hygienic and doesn't waste product. Sometimes a tiny bit dries up on the lid which I use as a concealer before pressing the pump and getting more fluid product out - win win!

Also, Sand is an absolute perfect match for my skin which is really lucky for me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2012 2:50:00 AM More reviews by marsqurine

I love this tinted moisturizer :) This retailed for SGD$69 for a 40ml tube. I am reviewing 'Skin Beneficial Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 15' instead of just 'Tinted Moisturizer'. I figured that the latter is just a reformulation of the former. As stated on its website, 'Naturally sheer color. Show your true face, only better, with this lightweight tinted moisturizer. Mirroring and reflecting your natural skin tone using microprism powders, Skin Beneficial™ Tinted Moisturizer imparts an even, healthy glow. While highlighting your true color, it also delivers skin-beneficial vitamins A and E, oil-free moisture, and SPF 15 to help prevent environmental damage.' I didn't know what shade this is as the sticker had already been peeled off. However, it is a perfect fit for my skin colour! I used this everyday irregardless of whether I wear foundation, and it is great for a 'no makeup' look. It has sheer, but buildable coverage, but I will not lather this on just for more coverage, and I'll just use foundation afterwards. My skin felt comfortable and moisturized afterwards, and to a certain extent, I felt that it made my skin less oily as I can go around my day longer without needing to touch up with loose powder. I really liked this formulation as the other tinted moisturizers which i tried were either too thin or too thick, and this was just nice so that I can smooth this easily over my face. I think they changed the packaging to a pump bottle, but mine came in a beige opaque squeeze tube. I like the packaging, just that I can't tell how much it has left unless I shake the tube. A tube of this lasted me for 1 year and 2 months with daily usage, and even then, I can't justify the high price of this product. This costs as much as a high-end foundation in Singapore, and I think it will not be that much different as compared to other tinted moisturizers with similar formulation. I will recommend this to anybody who has extra bucks to spare, and I will not repurchase this without a major discount :)
Active Ingredients: 5% Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, 2% Octyl Salicylate.
Other Ingredients: Witch Hazel Distillate, Cyclomethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Cetyl Dimethicone Copolyol, Butylene Glycol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Nylon-12, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Aloe Barbadensis, Retinyl Palmitate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol Acetate, Quaterium-18 Hectorite, Dimethicone, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Disdium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Iron Oxides.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2010 9:38:00 AM More reviews by earthlydelights

I love this product a lot. I tested this for 3 weeks before I decided to review it here - http://kiraramirez.blogspot.com/2010/06/review-nu-skin-tinted-moisturizer-in.html.

Good staying power, transfer resistant, super lightweight, oil free with SPF 15. If you have oily/combination skin and you prefer a very lightweight TM with light-medium coverage, try this product :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2009 1:01:00 PM More reviews by Ruby2003

I am avid TM user. I have searched high and low for an HG product. So far my favorite TM has been Wet n Wild for $3.99 or CoverGirl Smoothers. I have tried all ranges and this one is on the higher end without a doubt. NuSkin TM does little in the field of moisturizing. I start using a moisturizer after cleansing. Lately I have been using the moisturizer from NuSkin thats part of the 180 System, its the UV Blocker. This moisturizers good enough for late summer early fall. My skin is a bit on the dry side. I would not suggest using this TM without another moisturizer unless your usual skin is oily. Anyone with normal or dry skin will need an a primer moisturizer.

The coverage of this product is better than the average TM. Its almost like a very light foundation. I use this in Beige and my skin looks flawless. The texture is very similar to the WNW TM so I don't know if I will be shelling out the big bucks for this once its gone.

I do like this and would buy it again, if it weren't almost the same as the very inexpensive WNW TM. Knowing that makes me reluctant to dish our my hard earned cash when I know something works just as good of under $4.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2008 10:49:00 AM More reviews by sweetdream707

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Nuskin's tinted moisturize is great. I really love it! I have extremely sensitive skin (allergic to clinique and neutrogena) but this covers my acne and doesnt ruin my skin. The coverage isnt amazing but good enough. If you dont have any acne or any discoloration, it makes your skin glow and look very refined and dewy. One thing I might add is that this product isnt for dry skin. I have combination sensitive skin so in the summer spring and fall its just normal and the TM works great, but in the winter when my face is dry, the moisturizer seems go on dry, still conceals, but not too pretty with all the flakyness. Overall it is a great product and the small bottle goes a long way. good luck!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/9/2008 12:47:00 PM More reviews by helloxtina

This tinted moisturizer has only a little coverage.
I used this product because it claims that this product has skin benefitial ingrediants but I was very disappointed.
It slides off from face during the day and when I apply pressed powder to set it, it tends to crack...
The only pro is that this product is the texture; it goes on smooth on skin.
If you have dry skin and nothing to cover up like acne scars or discolorations, then you will most likely love this product,
but not for me! I have a full bottle of this product and I don't even touch them anymore.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2008 8:43:00 PM More reviews by Laera

I've been using this product for 4yrs and my dry skin loves it. It's error proof bec it's a moisturizer but tinted. Coverage is just right and I never worry about it fading or creasing,etc. Looks like powder when it dries. Awesome! When outdoors for extended periods of time (i.e. in the garden, going to amusement parks, etc.), I simply apply more of it bec of the SPF. It's so easy to put on (with my clean fingers...I don't use sponges). The only reason I switched to another brand (DHC Creme Foundation) is that I DHC's eye cream worked better for my eyes than Nuskin's version did. And with that, I had to switch my skincare line from Nuskin 180 to DHC Q10 bec I don't like mixing brands anymore. But if/when I switch back to Nuskin, i'm definitely using this tinted moisturizer.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/24/2007 11:55:00 PM More reviews by lala08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

at first i really loved it as it gave me a very flawless look and good coverage for a tinted moisturizer but unfortunately...my skin broke out! its just horrible!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2006 2:18:00 AM More reviews by damnyoureprettygorgeous

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For a TM it gives more coverage than your usual TM's. What I love about this one is it's water based so it's very friendly to my very sensitive skin. And it gives your skin a very healthy glow =) Well for the price, I think it's reasonable enough since a little amount goes a long way.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2005 2:14:00 PM More reviews by Liz7851

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very nice tinted moisturizer. Love the idea of sun protection and foundation in one. But I am very suspious of what lotion they put in this moisturizer, my skin didn't like the moisturizer in it. The coverage is natural and light, but I've found a better tinted moisturizer than this one.