April 23, 2014 | 1448 users online

Conditioner - Aussie - Dual Personality Conditioner

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 1/6/2013 4:37:00 PM More reviews by Sasha58

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This has such a strong stench of cheap perfume, or cheap air freshener, that even though it works okay, I can hardly bear to use it on my hair -- I think I am going to bin it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2009 3:41:00 PM More reviews by yshah0621

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Decent enough. I prefer to use the 3-minute miracle. It just doesn't make my hair soft enough, its a little runny. I need something thicker to moisturize my hair

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2008 6:44:00 PM More reviews by flatula

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely LOVED Aussie's Moist conditioner, until the most recent reformulation made it smell like pina colada...for some reason, that scent makes me want to vomit, so I no longer use my favorite conditioner. The Dual Personality conditioner isn't as moisturizing as Moist, but it detangles my hair and leaves it soft, and the scent is more citrus-y (although not as much lime as the matching shampoo). Anyway, will continue to use until I find my HG conditioner (or until Aussie changes the scent of Moist again).

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2007 11:03:00 AM More reviews by sugarlumples

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I hated this conditioner and matching shampoo. My hair looked ok for the first few days, but after that is was greasy on top and dry at the ends. I would not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2006 4:34:00 PM More reviews by sweetdevilgirl

I was pretty impressed. I didn't think it would be moisturizing enough for my super dry hair, but it was actually alright. It smells SOOO good, I can't stop smelling my hair when I use it. If it didn't smell soo wonderful, it was just be an ehh product, but the smell really makes up for anything else!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2006 10:28:00 PM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this stuff in Root Cleanser plus Tip Mender. This stuff is no where near as conditioning as my HG Herbal Essence. I have color treated blonde hair so I need super extra conditioning. This didn't do it for me. I don't even think it mended any of my tips. I won't buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2006 9:44:00 AM More reviews by shootingstar3220

definitely love this product. i use it with the matching shampoo, and my hair is really soft and manageable. it makes my hair curly in the summer (with all the humidity) and straight in the winter-- which is pretty neat if you ask me! all my other conditioners make my hair frizz year-round..not pretty and almost impossible to style. great product, i would definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2006 10:37:00 AM More reviews by LexicoAmy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Well, this makes my hair look really good. It's especially good for keeping curls clumped together without the ends getting all light and flyaway. When I use this conditioner with its matching shampoo I don't need to use any products in my hair. I don't know if the matching shampoo is responsible for that because I've never used the conditioner alone, but I figure that since the conditioner is the last thing to touch my hair it must be what's making the biggest difference. The only gripe I have is that I think this makes my scalp itch. Not terribly and not all the time, but my scalp never used to itch at all. So I don't know. I'd like to keep using this stuff, and will for the time being.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2006 11:02:00 PM More reviews by EyrtheGoddess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really LOVE this stuff! I have very, very long and thick hair (it's down to my bum!) and when I tried using other conditoners, they would leave my hair feeling greasy, weighed down, and flat. But then after buying aussie shampoo, I decided to try the conditioner as well. I was amazed how well it worked just the first time I used it! I reccomend this product...but only if you use it as a rinse out conditioner and if you plan on using it once or twice a week. Anything more than that is overkill.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2006 9:54:00 AM More reviews by HillaryRich

The PRICE...GOOD. The PACKAGING...GOOD. The little pump is convenient and easy to use. It hasn't gotten clogged. The only problem is that they don't give you enough of the product. The PERFORMANCE...SO-SO. I have long, thick, combination hair (oily roots, dry ends), and require strong conditioner for my hair to look shiny and non-frizzy. I like that this is a leave-in conditioner, but it takes a lot of this stuff to saturate my hair and the bottle is tiny, so it doesn't last long. Also, the consistancy of the conditioner is a little slimey feeling which causes stray hairs to stick to your hands. Overall, it's an average conditioner that may work well for thinner hair. I WOULD NOT buy this product again.