July 29, 2014 | 2118 users online

Palettes - Sonia Kashuk - Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2014 1:57:00 AM More reviews by Makeupcrazed1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is good. It can look a little cakey but the green color in this palette cancels alllllll redness on my face! I am an nc30 and I have the medium shade, the darkest color is a little too dark but when I mix the two top colors together I get a perfect color. I would definitely buy again!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/4/2014 2:21:00 PM More reviews by TTiff

Expensive and cakey

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2014 12:23:00 AM More reviews by msh9899

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I am fair skinned & suffer from dark, bluish under eye circles. I heard about Sonia Kashuk's concealer on You Tube but was very leary to try since it cost under $10 (I purchased at Target). How good could a $10 concealer be? I was used to shelling out big bucks in my quest for perfection & have tried drug store concealers in the past only to find them to be very drying and the colors offered to be very fake looking. Well, I was shopping in Target last week & decided to go to the cosmetics area just to check out SK HAC. At first glance, it reminded me of LM's Secret Camouflage but the SK pallette appeared more moisturizing than LM's so I figured it was worth a try. Plus I knew I could always return it to Target if it failed me...like all the rest. When I tried SK HAC out I was surprised how well it works for a $10 concealer. Colors work well w/ my NC25 coloring (I bought the 07-Light palette), they blend well and they seem very pigmented. They can be too drying for under the eye but overall this is a good concealer. I gave it 3 lippies because I don't think it's great or HG but it is good. Probably best for normal to oily skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2014 6:50:00 PM More reviews by WynterOlly

I love this - my new HG concealer! I've tried concealers (both for blemishes/redness and dark circles) by Benefit, Make Up Forever, Tarte, Revlon, Maybelline, NARS, and many more. None of them have come close to this palette by Sonia Kashuk!

I love that there are multiple shades, since I fake-tan and never know what lightness or darkness my yellow/olive based skin tone will be. I've been as light as NC15/NC20 and as dark as NC35/NC40. It changes every other week depending on the tanning lotion I use, and how often I apply it. So having a palette with a lighter shade and medium shade to mix, is totally great. The medium shade has an undertone to it that hides my hereditary dark circles perfectly. Plus, I love the green tinted concealer shade; when I do get red blemishes now and then, the green tone (with either the light or medium concealer on top) makes them disappear. I use a concealer brush to apply all the shades. Most days, this concealer palette and a bit of powder to set it is all I need coverage-wise. I know this palette comes with it's own setting powder, which is great and convinient for many, but not for me - the powder includes talc (breaks me out) so I use my own powder (either Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Powder or Tarte Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder, also Talc free.)

Overall, I love this concealer sooooo much. I use it every day. It's doesn't break me out as it lasts on my oily skin. <3

ALSO, THIS PALETTE IS AN EXACT DUPE for the beloved Graftobian HD Glamour Creme Palettes. I love those, but they break me out. So this Sonia concealer palette is exactly the same, sans the pore clogging ingridients such as lanolin, talc, and petroleum! Thank you, Sonia!(:

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2014 9:54:00 PM More reviews by kaleiokapualani

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

THIS IS MY HG CONCEALER, hands down. For my dark circles, concealer is a staple in my kit. I've tried tons of over-hyped concealers, like the mac prolongwear, bobbi brown, benefit erase paste, etc. NOTHING, i repeat, NOTHING comes even close to the Sonia Kashuk hidden agenda palette. To top it off, the SK palette is at least half the price! The consistency is perfection. Smooth, creamy, and blends very well. My favorite part of this concealer is that it stays put on my extra oily skin! No creases, and no end of the day run-offs. Was a little skeptical about the concealer setting powder that comes in the palette at first (seems to good to be true), however it works just as good as my Ben Nye setting powder in camo!

I am also a makeup artist, and although i have tons of professional concealer palettes, i find myself reaching for this one the most on my clients. Very versatile, great for concealing and highlighting!

Only down side is the packaging. It's somewhat flimsy, and a couple times i have gotten concealers that seemed to be extra melted, or the powder cracked after a couple months.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2014 9:29:00 PM More reviews by apatheticskittle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been using this concealer palette for about a year, repurchased 2-3 times? It's not the highest coverage concealer imo, but it gets the job done if you apply a foundation or BB cream over it. If you mix the right colors together, you can cover an array of blemishes, hyperpigmentations, and redness with just one palette, which is why I keep coming back to it. The staying power isn't that great for my oily skin; I have to use it on top of my foundation/BB cream or else it'll rub right off, which I don't prefer doing. I never use the light concealer color or the powder, just the medium concealer and neutralizer since I have more yellow/olive undertones. The creamy consistency doesn't cake on me nor does it break out my super sensitive acne-prone skin, surprisingly. I do recommend this if you're going for an easy, light coverage and if you like having a choice of concealing colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2013 9:28:00 AM More reviews by FlamingoSushi

I have recently had a lot of acne due to birth control changes and my face is worse than a teenagers and I'm 29. I've been using foundation, conceler, powder and having to put it all on thick to cover everything. Then I look like I have tons of makeup on and it's not the best look.

I went to Target yesterday looking for a new conceler and decided to try this product out. I got the light shade even though I have a medium skin tone because it seemed to match my skin perfectly. It is AMAZING!!!! I was skeptical at first. I sat in my bathroom and applied the greenish one first to all of the acne and scars and they all lost the red and darkness immediately. Then I put on the fleshtone conceler over it and they all but disappeared. It was jaw dropping. I pressed on the little powder that comes with it then went over my whole face with my normal powder. I look normal again!! I don't even need foundation at all. I look natural like I don't even have makeup on and it's just wonderful. I LOVE this product more than I have loved any other make up ever before. I will cry if it ever gets discontinued. It is simply magical.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2013 3:15:00 AM More reviews by cetoyant23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is a LONG overdue review for this palette, I'm sorry, I know. I did love it for what it did, & I'm sure it's a lot better now, & the packaging looks a helluva lot cuter as well! But fast forward to now and I've come to understand the darkness and the bags under my eyes a whole lot better, I've found a concealer technique that isn't too Kim K loud & is enough to make me look alive & awake, along with staying power. What I'm saying is that for beginners this is perfect, it gives the right amount of coverage & the powder was actually quite decent, though there are far superior setting powders, this works. The consistency has the right amount of thickness & creaminess to it(lots of warming up with fingers is involved). It definitely doesn't last as long (about 4 hours at most) but it does what it claims to do & I'll leave it at that. I purchased this palette back when it came out in 2009 (I know I know) I thought it would be useful for prom & it definitely was. The salmon color was perfect for my undereye circles & the green did a great job @ removing redness. The "skintone" concealer was WAY too light for me, so I never used it. Yes, I did throw away my old palette, since they've changed the packaging TWICE since I purchased mine. I won't be repurchasing it, because I've gathered quite the collection of concealers over the years & I'm sure the formula is different now, but I'm no longer interested in it, plus the price has gone up as well. I just needed to post this review because I've seen it haunt me quite a bit on this site & Youtube, like an old love from the past. BUT,Thank you Sonia Kashuk, my prom photos thank you. Keep doing what you're doing, && your eyeshadows rock!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 4:50:00 PM More reviews by karaduquette

I am in love with this thing. I mix all 3 of the concealer shades put it on a blemish and the redness is 100% covered, and then i use the translucent powder to set my undereye concealer (revlon photoready) and its just amazing. The price is pretty expensive but it comes with 4 concealers so whateverrr

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2013 12:47:00 AM More reviews by catchyo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pros: Creamy texture, very pigmented, nice packaging, variety in palette
Cons: No brushes, possibly irritates acne

This concealer comes in light and medium. I found mine at Target. It comes with 2 shades of skin tone concealer, olive green concealer to neutralize redness, and powder. I like the texture and can almost match my skin tone. However, I tried to use the darker concealer on my cysts/acne and when I removed it, my cyst seems more red and bigger :( Also, the powder is too light for me when I use the darker concealer shade. I may end up returning this (and this seemed like it had potential too).