December 20, 2014 | 1602 users online

Shampoo - Revlon - Flex Extra Body Triple Action Shampoo

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2010 10:23:00 PM More reviews by hadas

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE the smell of the Flex products. I couldn't find them anymore at stores and read some people online suggesting that they were discontinued, so I wrote to Revlon. Here is the response that I got:

"Thank you for your recent comments from the Revlon website and your
interest in our products. Sometimes, because of fashion trends and limited consumer demand, it
becomes necessary to discontinue an otherwise excellent product.
Unfortunately, Flex is no longer being manufactured."

So stock up on Ebay girls, as that lovely balsam scent is vanishing forever. Very sad as it is such a gorgeous, spicy, creamy, scent, and very unique. :-(

rated 1 of 5 on 3/20/2008 3:45:00 PM More reviews by nicenicebaby

I would only buy this again because the shampoo's consistency is really thin and lightweight, so my hair doesn't get limp and weighed down. The smell is AWFUL, I have no idea why so many people are saying it's so "nostalgic" and reminds them of the 80s! If that's what the 80's smelled like, I'm SO GLAD I didn't grow up in the 80's! Because this shampoo smells like powdery old lady pee!!! BOO FOR THE SMELL!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2005 3:26:00 PM More reviews by preppymrazlover

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff is dirt cheap and I loooooove it. The smell is great and it makes my hair soft and shiny and pretty. Loooove it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2005 1:30:00 AM More reviews by cjenn

I love this stuff, it is one of the best extra body formulas I have tried. I don't give it five lippies because of the slightly drying quality it gives my already dryish hair. The smell is still great, but I do believe this also strips the hair to some degree and doesn't impart a huge amount of shine. However, overall this is a good value shampoo and it does rinse out pretty well and has good thickening agents as well. Will always repurchase. This shampoo is oh so '80s.