Boots No 7 Speed Dry Nail Colour

2.9

on 3/1/2015 11:28:00 AM

I found this polish to be very average in every respect. I think it is somewhat overpriced, as it's double the price of Rimmel polishes, which I prefer. I would buy these again, but only if they were on sale and there was a colour I was madly in love with, otherwise I'd give it a miss. P.S. The colour I have is called Blackberry. It looks gorgeous in the bottle - vampy burgundy with lots of micro shimmer. On the nail you can only she the shimmer close up with good lighting. Otherwise it just looks like yet another near black.

on 3/5/2009 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This product is "eh". The color is great. (I got Blackberry.) It definitely needs 2 coats. One coat is uneven. I paid the full price for this so it's expensive for how bad the product is. The bottle is really cute so they get high marks for that. However, I will not purchase this again because I just did my nails last night and it's already chipping. I also let it dry for 1 1/2 - 2 hours before going to bed and there are little smudges and nicks on my nails today. Also, the product was not smooth in application. It was kind of gummy and tacky like it was too thick or something. Very disappointing product. I expect this quality in NYC or Wet 'N Wild, but I thought that Boots was better. Now I know.

on 7/27/2008 10:05:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Nice colors, cute package. Chips off immediately.

I bought this on clearance at Target for about $1.00 each. I got one in Siren, which is a deep red and in Rendezvous which is a sparkly rose color. They're probably the best polishes I've ever used. I've always been bad at painting my nails. It usually takes me like 3 tries to get it right. But this goes on so smoothly, never gummy and dries super quickly. It lasts about 3 or 4 days on me, which isn't bad either.

on 3/5/2008 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I got a bottle of this in Coconut Ice, which is a sheer metallic white. It doesn't dry enough in three minutes to prevent smudges, plus one coat is too sheer. No wide brush, either. Disappointing, but it was only 87 cents at Target on sale so no big whoop. I will stick with Maybelline's Express Finish.

on 3/2/2008 6:18:00 AM

What a disappointment. I really like the usual No7 colours/polishes but this one is a real let down.
I had Iced Mocha which is a gorgeous colour and yes it dried quickly, BUT with one layer of topcoat it just fell off in minutes. It is also difficult to get an even look.
I will try it again with more topcoat but I was hoping for better.
In the UK this is 6.25 for 10ml. 10 colours to choose from. Packaging good, not sure how long it will be before the product goes thick.

on 7/30/2007 11:52:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This went on nice and the color was pretty and true to what it looked like in the bottle. However, it did not last long - started chipping later in the day. I did not use a top coat though, so not sure if that made the difference. This was with only one coat.

on 4/22/2007 2:10:00 AM

I have this in Rendezvous and love it! It's a pretty rosy red. Great color payoff, dries really quick. Last not so long but anyway I would change nail color every 2 or 3 days so that's OK for me. There's only few color selection for Speed Dry Nail Colour from No7, but this one is a winner!

on 4/5/2007 3:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I bought this nail polish on clearance at Target and I love it! It dries so fast and it doesn't get sticky right after too! I can even paint my nails minutes before going to bed and they're perfect in the morning!! I love it! :)

on 2/25/2007 12:28:00 PM

I also bought this in Charm. Junk. Almost impossible to get a uniform appearance. Will not repurchase and will probably avoid all Boots nailpolish if this is any indication of quality.

Popular Polishes