December 18, 2014 | 1816 users online

Polishes - Boots - No 7 Speed Dry Nail Colour

rated 2 of 5 on 3/5/2009 3:32:00 PM More reviews by jt58612

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is "eh". The color is great. (I got Blackberry.) It definitely needs 2 coats. One coat is uneven. I paid the full price for this so it's expensive for how bad the product is. The bottle is really cute so they get high marks for that. However, I will not purchase this again because I just did my nails last night and it's already chipping. I also let it dry for 1 1/2 - 2 hours before going to bed and there are little smudges and nicks on my nails today. Also, the product was not smooth in application. It was kind of gummy and tacky like it was too thick or something. Very disappointing product. I expect this quality in NYC or Wet 'N Wild, but I thought that Boots was better. Now I know.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2008 10:05:00 AM More reviews by brooklyntbone

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nice colors, cute package. Chips off immediately.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2008 7:54:00 PM More reviews by ladyoftheforest

I bought this on clearance at Target for about $1.00 each. I got one in Siren, which is a deep red and in Rendezvous which is a sparkly rose color. They're probably the best polishes I've ever used. I've always been bad at painting my nails. It usually takes me like 3 tries to get it right. But this goes on so smoothly, never gummy and dries super quickly. It lasts about 3 or 4 days on me, which isn't bad either.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2008 3:04:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got a bottle of this in Coconut Ice, which is a sheer metallic white. It doesn't dry enough in three minutes to prevent smudges, plus one coat is too sheer. No wide brush, either. Disappointing, but it was only 87 cents at Target on sale so no big whoop. I will stick with Maybelline's Express Finish.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2008 6:18:00 AM More reviews by AnnKB

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

What a disappointment. I really like the usual No7 colours/polishes but this one is a real let down.
I had Iced Mocha which is a gorgeous colour and yes it dried quickly, BUT with one layer of topcoat it just fell off in minutes. It is also difficult to get an even look.
I will try it again with more topcoat but I was hoping for better.
In the UK this is 6.25 for 10ml. 10 colours to choose from. Packaging good, not sure how long it will be before the product goes thick.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/30/2007 11:52:00 AM More reviews by Tango116

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This went on nice and the color was pretty and true to what it looked like in the bottle. However, it did not last long - started chipping later in the day. I did not use a top coat though, so not sure if that made the difference. This was with only one coat.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2007 2:10:00 AM More reviews by makeup4fancy

I have this in Rendezvous and love it! It's a pretty rosy red. Great color payoff, dries really quick. Last not so long but anyway I would change nail color every 2 or 3 days so that's OK for me. There's only few color selection for Speed Dry Nail Colour from No7, but this one is a winner!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2007 3:33:00 PM More reviews by DominoBond

I bought this nail polish on clearance at Target and I love it! It dries so fast and it doesn't get sticky right after too! I can even paint my nails minutes before going to bed and they're perfect in the morning!! I love it! :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2007 12:28:00 PM More reviews by Chrisskins

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I also bought this in Charm. Junk. Almost impossible to get a uniform appearance. Will not repurchase and will probably avoid all Boots nailpolish if this is any indication of quality.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/17/2005 12:46:00 PM More reviews by ycl30

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this in "Charm", a pretty, slightly sparkling pink (in the bottle) at the full price of 6 GBP for 10ml. Very disappointed especially considering this price. One coat is too thin/transparent, and two coats give the plasticky appearance. Boots wants to promote their No. 7 range as a sophisticated, up the market open-shelf brand; with this and other No. 7 products I've tried, they've only successfully put themselves in the league in areas such as advertising, packaging and pricing. The quality fails miserably, hence I've ticked 5 - very expensive in Price (very poor value-for-money). I say stick to Rimmel, Revlon, Max Factor, L'Oreal and the Body Shop for better quality at much more reasonable prices. Be warned. No repurchase for me.