October 31, 2014 | 1552 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Dove - Fresh Radiance Anti-aging eye cream

rated 1 of 5 on 5/16/2007 6:30:00 PM More reviews by AFStepho

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is awful. It immediately made my eyes swell up. I would chalk it up to an allergic reaction but it seems a lot of other people have had this problem, too. After I put it on it looked as though I'd been crying, and the next morning my eyes would look even worse. It added ten years to my face. It also pilled and filmed when I put it on.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/5/2007 3:40:00 PM More reviews by medic4u

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Bad! Irritated and burned my eye skin very bad!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2006 10:35:00 AM More reviews by LibraryD

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

At first I did not like this too much ... I thought that it really was not making a difference one way or the other, but I stuck with it about a month and am liking the results. It has really brightened my eye area and smoothed out some tiny lines. My eyes look more blue, because it has really helped with the darkness under and over my eyes.

I can't say that it is perfect and there are others that I like better, but it is good for my everyday use (on my 30-something skin). I have had none of the problems that others have mentioned (separating, etc.). It really is a decent drugstore product.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/30/2006 8:28:00 PM More reviews by ayi369

I would give this product a zero if there were. This one has a wired pink sheen that is absolutely no sense to the eye area, and the shimmer stuck on the finger! Does the pink shimmer mean the radiance? So awkward! Worse than that, the cream separated to watery fluid after being used for no more than a month. It is a shame that Unilever made it bearing the brand name Dove. Disgrace. The good thing was, finally I found it discontinued. It gradually disappeared from the store shelves. I hope the new version, perhaps the Energy Grow that is, will be much improved because it really needs!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2006 4:57:00 PM More reviews by ebcampbell

Amazing. I was researching higher end products and decided on this one until I could make a decision on the the others.
Well, I can't imagine a better product. It's almost as though I've had a eye-lift done. Eyes are brighter, smoother and uplifted.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2006 1:17:00 PM More reviews by kimmah

I use this for moisture--I wasn't expecting miracle in a tube--and it works wonders for that purpose. It is a creamy lotion that works well both under the eye and on the eyelid as well. I haven't noticed the separation, nor any obnoxious shimmer. I have noticed a marked difference in the texture of my eyelids with less flakiness since using this cream, so I will definitely purchase again.

UPDATE--I have been noticing that my eyes looked bluer lately and I couldn't figure out what it was. I think maybe the darkness around my eye has been lightened or brightened a bit by this creme. My eyes certainly look more youthful/smooth now that I've been using this for a couple of months.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2006 6:37:00 PM More reviews by jennrose113

I've been using this product for a while now. I don't think I've noticed a change in my undereye area, but this seems to keep it from being dry. I also like the sunscreen in it and the fact that it's alcohol-free. Sometimes the contents separate, but I just re-cap it and shake it a bunch. I like the shimmer in it, and right after applying it and for a while my undereye area looks smoother and the dark eye circles are fainter because of the fresh moisture and shimmer (I wish this effect lasted longer). I don't have bad lines around my eyes or anything, since I'm only 22, so mostly I'm just hoping this stuff will prevent me from getting wrinkles around my eyes.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2006 10:27:00 PM More reviews by MerryBerriesNCherries

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is alright, I didn't notice anything really new after using it for a month or so. I did develop a small dry patch that is HORRIBLY itchy on my left eyelid even after continuous use, I have eczema on other parts of my body so hopefully it's not that *dread*. I can't say it caused it, but it certainly didn't prevent it. Hmmm... I'd buy this again just because I've tried other eye creams and I've never noticed any change from any of them. I like the moisturizer that goes with this, so for that I'd repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/13/2006 12:47:00 AM More reviews by Kristacular

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I didn't like this stuff. Period. Firstly, I noticed absolutely no change after I started using it. Also, the product separated in the tube...half the time when I tried to sqeeze some out, I got nothing but liquid instead. Won't buy again!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2005 12:03:00 AM More reviews by stellar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Positives: Does brighten up the eye area a bit, sinks right into my skin, moisturizes okay. I love the tube it's in (I never had the problem with product separation like others did), the fact that it has an, albeit very low, SPF. Negatives: Not a big fan of the little sparkles, it creased under my eyes (and on my eyelids if I applied it there), seemed to make my concealor not stay on as long. Kind of unsure about this product. I doubt I'd purchase again because I know there's better stuff out there.