Laura Mercier lip silk

Petrolatum, Mineral Oil (and) Hydrogenated Butylene/Ethylene Styrene Copolymer (and) Hydrogenated Ethylene/ Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Dromeceius (Emu) Oil, Triacontanyl PVP, Cyclomethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone, Apple Extract, Citric Acid, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, Silica, Isopropylparaben, Allantoin, Salicylic Acid, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben.

on 5/18/2015 12:15:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Wow, this stuff is incredible. It feels like no other lip treatment, it feels satiny and silky when applied on the lips. This stuff stays on for hours and hours and it doesn't feel sticky or tacky, I'm actually blown away. I've been using this all the time ever since I bought it and I don't think a lip product will ever compare to this. Highly recommend

on 1/28/2015 4:49:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

In winter my lips are always very dry, chapped. I did everything to heal them. I tried so many normal priced or expensive products.Finally my favorites are Clinique superbalm lip treat. and Laura Mercier Flawless Lip SİLK (not lip balm). I'm using it at nights. I love it. The organic ingredient list is longer than others', even Eight Hour Cream.

on 3/23/2013 8:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is a fantastic lip product. No taste or scent and just tacky enough that it lasts a really long time on your lips. It is very moisturizing. There is no applicator on the tube, you're just supposed to squeeze some out and apply it with your finger, but I do not mind in the least because it can be applied by just using the end of the tube where the product comes out, obviously. I used to do this with my Kiehl's lip balm too if I was out and was worried about not being able to wash hands before applying lip balm with fingers. Just squeeze a bit out and rub it around with the end of the tube. Problem solved. I will be purchasing this product again definitely and I highly recommend it.

on 2/17/2013 2:35:00 PM

Bought this because of all the good reviews it has. Don't care for it. It's thick, white-ish and somewhat gritty. Like ChapStick in a tube, and I don't care for ChapStick either. On a more positive note, Murad has brought back my beloved (and HG) Soothing Skin And Lip Care. So, for me, no more having to try other lip treatments.

on 2/11/2013 12:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

AMAZING! The only product that works to heal my dry and peeling chapped lips. It is a little pricey but definitely worth buying!

on 2/1/2013 11:10:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

ABSOLOUTELY HG worthy!!!!! I absoloutely love this lip balm!!! Though it can be a bit difficult to get out of the tube it works wonders, I call it my "lip crack." It makes my lips feel so soft and when applied under/over lipstick it feels so moisturizing which is great since a lot of lipsticks dry out your lips. Definitely worth a try it is a little pricey $20.00 at sephora per tube but it lasts a very long time.

on 11/6/2012 5:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I loved this balm, in spite of how hard it can be to get out of the tube, until I found out it was full of parabens, which are chemicals being phased out of cosmetics and toiletries. I do everything I can to avoid them. I'm sensitive and allergic to so much stuff, but not this. I should have been! Nevermind they are killing emu's to make it. The chemicals are carcinogenic, check the studies online. The issue with parabens seems to be, if you are only using one product with a paraben in it, you are okay..but parabens are in almost EVERYTHING. Multiple layers of concentration of parabens, are not good for you. I will never buy it again. I've found several good substitutes here on Makeup Alley. Thank you, people!

on 2/29/2012 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I hated this lip balm. I read alot of reviews on here that say that this lip balm is their HG, but I guess not for me. I'm not sure whether I just got a bad batch, but it was gritty and dried out my lips instead of moisturizing them. It hardly even lasts that long, and when it fades it leaves my lips dry and cracked. For $22 CAD I expected more, but I've been finding recently that all my cheaper lip balms have delivered and all my expensive ones are trash. I know that everybody reacts differently to products, but this one just didn't work for me.

on 11/16/2011 11:23:00 PM

I like this product. I like what it does to my lips - makes them soft and feels good on. The only negative is that it is a thick substance and hard to get out of the tube at times.

on 7/5/2011 3:51:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this as a gift. I love it. I have used many lip balms (which contain mineral oil and stuff) that just dry lips out even more. This saved my peely dry chapped lips. I use this at night sometimes.. not every night I will sometimes alternate with burt's bees honey lip balm. I can tell a difference when I do not use this at all.
I know it's pricey but yes I would buy it since I've had my tube for quite awhile it is worth it.

Popular Lip Treatments