December 19, 2014 | 1561 users online

Eye Shadow - Cover Girl - Eye Slicks Gel Color - Moody Blue

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2011 7:53:00 AM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an awesome duochrome eye shadow in a pencil. It applies smoothly and flashes between blue and violet depending on the light.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2009 6:22:00 PM More reviews by qtpie90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this shade! It's a really electric, shimmery blue which make your eyes pop! Bought this at a huge factory sale, but I heard it's discontinued! Boo... really love it. The gel formula feels like a smooth crayon, it just glides on. Looks great as eyeliner as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2007 3:13:00 AM More reviews by Alseides

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

What rich color. While this blue looks kind of tacky on me (or at least, I think it does...) I am a fan of the collection in general. I get this refreshing, cooling feeling when I apply it... nice. :) Smooth texture, silky... I love it. Wish they had more colors though, and that the opposite end was a sharpener. I haven't been able to sharpen mine...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2007 6:35:00 PM More reviews by uraznbabygurl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this along with the Sapphire Sparkle eyeshadow (see review). My only complaint is that I think you have to buy a separate sharpener. I already have a chubby pencil sharpener, but this pencil happened to be too small. But the color is gorgeous. It's a darkish blue added with some purple undertones. The pencil goes on smoothly, and it's filled with pigment. Awesome pencil!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2005 4:16:00 PM More reviews by poneegryl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

chubby pencil. fantastic metallic indigo. goes on smooth and lasts. slight cooling effect. very pigmented. must use biggy sharpener veery carefully! $5.79 is a little expensive for a pencil, but it was BOGOHP. dramatic for clubbing.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2004 12:45:00 PM More reviews by Lannie782

What a color! This color is in between a blue and a purple that make brown eyes pop. It's striking, but very wearable. The pencil doesn't drag nor smear which was exactly what I was looking for, suprised that it wasn't anything higher end. I wore it to my graduation and put it on at 9am, and lasted til the the bars closed down. The only time I touched up was before I went out to darken the color. $5 I'm definately buying this again...and some other colors too.