GloMinerals GloMinerals Eyeshadow

on 4/29/2011 11:05:00 AM

I just purchased this eyeshadow from my work in Water Lily, and it is one of the most flattering, beautiful peach colors I have ever used. The color payoff is fantastic, and I will definitely use this whenever I want an easy going, pretty, peaches and creme look.

Months later....I just bought a trio from GloMinerals called Ballerina, and it is a great find! It has a beautiful, light pink, a medium light more shimmery pink, and a cool green. I wore it to work today and have gotten lots of compliments. It's very pretty, and there are lots of possibilities!

Today I used a glo eyeshadow that I got for gratis in the color Silver Mist. It is a beautiful slightly blueish grey, and is great for blending out a smoky eye.

on 6/18/2009 1:08:00 PM

I bought this eyeshadow the other day and am hooked! The shadow stays in place and does not end up pooling around the outer corners of my eyes like other shadows, and stays in place almost all day. It may be a little pricey, but the pigment is so good that I hardly have to use any to get the desired effect.

on 1/31/2008 5:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Love GloMinerals- the eyeshadows are super soft and luxurious. I have the GoGlam palette which is awesome and came with 3 different trios of shadow. They are all super blendable and have the perfect shimmer thats almost art like. I use the e/s for eyeliner too and it looks great.

on 9/21/2007 7:48:00 PM

I have oily skin so it's a challenge to find an eyeshadow that won't crease after wearing for just a few hours. I bought 'Twig' which is a taupe-y brown color and it makes my blue eyes come alive. The color is as true on the skin as it is in the container.
Very smooth application, you don't need to use a lot of this. The color is very concentrated too, so a little goes a long way.
Price is reasonable; not too expensive, not too inexpensive.
Packaging is simple; my only complaint is that it does not include it's own eye shadow brush or tiny mirror for application on the go.
I will definitely buy this product again!

on 4/14/2007 1:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

The pigmentation in these eyeshadows is definitely impressive. They go on opaque, blend beautifully, sheer out really nicely (if that is your desired effect) and wear really well. She shimmer is not too sparkly and the texture is like silk. The trio colour groupings are well thought-out and very wearable. Would totally recommend!!

on 12/7/2006 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Love this whole line!! I had to write reviews for every glominerals product i have because glominerals is amazing!! the eyeshadow is really nice, it goes on smooth and doesn't settle in to creases. not to mention, all of their products are made with natural ingredients that help your skin rather than hurt it like most makeup does. the eyeshadow lasts all day, i never need to reapply. i would recommend trying this makeup brand, especially their blush or foundation. absolutely love it!!

on 7/2/2006 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is my favorite brand of eyeshadow to date. I'm a product junkie like a lot of people on these boards, and I've blown a lotta $$ on high end eyeshadows. gloMinerals last like NOTHING I've tried, and blend absoutely beautifully.

I have oily skin and almost all eye shadows crease on me by the end of the day. I won't say this looks freshly applied after 8 hours, but I don't see creasing.

Really can't recommend these enough. I have the coppersheen trio (amongst others). Oh and the 'sheen' isn't sparkly - you don't feel like a walking disco ball. Entirely appropriate for daytime.

on 1/12/2006 8:20:00 PM

I love gloMinerlas eyeshadows.They have such pure pigments, and last all day. They really stay true to the color. I love the coppersheen trio. I also have Harvest, a shimmery mocha color, Orchid, a smokey violet color, and Diamond, a soft shimmery off white. My sister used to work for Chanel, so she was used to high end shadow pigments, and she was really impressed with the quality of glominerals shadows. If you try them, you wont be dissapointed!!

on 12/6/2004 1:46:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

FANTASTIC eye shadow. I have a number of colors from the GloMinerals line. They literally last all day on my eyes. The powder actually "melts" onto the eye, so no problems with creasing and sliding like a lot of other shadows. Plus the colors stay on your eyes. My favorite is a color called "Fawn", a very pale flesh tone that makes my brown eyes pop. THESE SHADOWS MAKES WONDERFUL EYELINERS, TOO....I use a flat eyeliner brush diped in water--and the liner lasts ALL DAY and then some!

Top Rated GloMinerals Products