Ben Nye Lumiere Grande Colour - Azalea LU-16

on 11/8/2011 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Lasts forever wet or dry. Nice shimmer effect and high pigment. Better wet though. Never comes off of anything do not drop it on white socks before going out. I learned the hard way. Even with bleach they still have pink on them. :O

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I used this and i was so happy it was the color i wanted! I was in the search for the perfect color to match a dress i was going to wear and it worked really well.The price is not that bad either it ranges from 9 to 13 dollars which is better because the pot that is comes in it bigger than the Mac piggies and you really get your moneys worth! I will buy this product again when i run out!

on 1/31/2009 12:45:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This shadow is really nice. When I applied, it was hot pink to me but in pics (taken later in the night) I noticed it was more fuscia in a purple sense so I will have to watch more closely next time to see what actual color I think it is since personally, I'd rather it be on the pink-red side than pink-purple. Anyways, this goes on bold and I think everyone should own this who loves crazy eyeshadow. This also looks great paired with Comic Violet. As another reviewer said about Ben Nye (one another color though), I do notice some fading after 5-6 hours (even with a base) or so but on the up side, reapplying these are a breeze, just pack on more color as needed and your back to being bright and crazy!

on 7/23/2008 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have been looking for an alternative to MAC 'Bright Fuschia' pigment for some time now. Azalea is eye safe unlike Bright Fuschia so I am now a happy camper with hot pink eyeshadow on. Every bit as good as MAC 'Bright Fuschia', screamin' pigmented and easy to get your hands on. Definitely try it - you won't regret it! ***CLICK CONT'D FOR PIC*****

(swatched dry / no base / in direct sunlight) continued >>

on 6/12/2008 5:47:00 PM

I bought this color 2 weeks ago, because I seen a youtube video of a girl putting this on, and it just amazed me how bold it looked on her so I wanted to see for myself. Sure enough, I went and bought it and OMG. I was completely AMAZED at the highly pigmented color this was, and how smooth it went on even w/out an underbase. I have used MAC for years, and just now being introduced to BN. I have fallen in LOVE! LOL I'm definitely going to build up my collection of BN products!

This is one of the colors that was included in the kit that I received, and it's definitely one of my favorites.
In the pan it looks like a bright red, but the method of application determines the intensity - and to some extent, the hue - that you get. Applied lightly you'll get a bright pink hue, but with a heavier hand you'll definitely get a more reddish color.
I have multiple uses for this color, which includes using it as a blush or as a lip color (using a VERY LIGHT hand).
Color wise, I like pairing it with golds, oranges, and blacks to add to and enhance the color.
And you better believe that if I run out, I'll purchase more because I love it that much. =0]

This color is really neat, its not pink, but not red... but could pass for either. It's great. Good buy!

I bought this as an eye-safe alternative to MAC's Bright Fuchsia pigment, on a tip from someone else. I honestly cannot tell a difference! I can't tell you how pleased I am with this, and I ended up purchasing 7 other shades of the Lumiere Grande Colours because I was that impressed.

I love this colour its a bright bright pink ,that is really pigmented and is metallic ....although i dont think il use this a lot i still think its a wicked colour.ben nye stuff is such great quality for such a great price.i think BN is really underrated !

on 11/24/2004 9:58:00 AM

Very pigmented, bright, iridescent fuschia-pink eyeshadow. Similar to MAC Bright Fuschia pigment but eye-safe. Love the black rubber packaging (see through lid).

Top Rated Ben Nye Products