August 28, 2014 | 918 users online

Palettes - Elizabeth Arden - Color Intrigue Eyes (5 e/s palette)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2011 1:52:00 PM More reviews by MzSiStarr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this limited addition palette as a gift and I really like it. The colors are pretty and well pigmented but almost all are shimmery. If you're looking for a matte palette, this is not the one for you. I use the lightest colors as a highlight to my inner corners almost every day. Also 'Jewel' is a gorgeous color, one of my favorites. Another great thing is that the palette has a mirror in it. Love that.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2004 4:40:00 PM More reviews by emiliejolie

This new eye shadow palette has catched my attention, each time I came accross an Elizabeth Arden counter, I was amazed by this palette. I finally bought it a few days ago. In one word: WOW!

The compact is classic, elegant and beautiful. It's a thin purple compact. It comes with a long mirror and also a great brush with 2 tips: an eyeshadow tip and an eyeliner tip. This brush is way better than any other itsy-bitsy-tiny brushes that usually come in a compact.

The five shades are:

Sparkle: a pale shimmery pinkish champagne.

Tease: an ''old-fashioned'' medium shimmery pink with some gold undertones.

Vintage: a gorgeous frosty shimmery lilac, seems to be slightly silver-ish.

Jewel: a deep/dark purple with purple shimmers.

Urban: a semi-matte, semi-shimmery black. This shade is more matte than the others.

They are good to mix together, all the shades are very flattering. It's the first time I ever use Elizabeth Arden e/s and I love them all! The staying power is excellent, I don't even need to apply a base first. The texture is fine, silky & easily blendable. It doesn't take a lot of product since they are pigmented. They doesn't crease.

I think it's a limited edition. It's 38 $ in Canada. Somewhat pricey, but the quality is excellent. An overall great palette. continued >>