October 23, 2014 | 2167 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2014 12:10:00 AM More reviews by Hafsaz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this lip balm for the past 10 years. It is my go to lip balm and I can't live without it! I used to have horribly dry lips when I was young and I even developed a red ring around my lips in the winter time due to dryness. I started using this lip balm and it got rid of my dryness problems instantly. This is such an amazing lip balm, it gives you a minty fresh feeling after you put it on and you don't have to keep reapplying throughout the day, which is another thing I love about this product. A couple years ago I experiment and tried out other lip balms like EOS and Nivea but sure enough I came back to this one. Nothing beats the Burt's Bee's formula!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2014 10:53:00 PM More reviews by jlhorne

I have a very turbulent relationship with Burt's Bees products; literally every product I've tried of theirs has been drying, greasy, foul-smelling, and overpriced.

Except for this one lip balm.

Seriously, it's like Burt's Bees was endowed with this one formula for the perfect lip balm as some sort of cosmic apology for the mounds of crap they seem to make. This lip balm has a lovely, minty scent, and glides so smoothly over my lips. It's non-greasy, super moisturizing, and I only have to apply it every couple of hours because it lasts a long time.

Sure, the price is up there, but I personally believe it pays for itself for how little I have to apply it. I used to use chapstick and while it did its job, I had to reapply a lot so I ended up having to buy a lot. I seriously buy Burt's Bees lip balm in bulk and keep a stick in every purse and wallet I own.

My lips have found a friend in this one Burt's Bees lip balm. Everything else is crap though.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2014 4:38:00 PM More reviews by xokatana

I'm rating this for my boyfriend. He always complained about the lip balms I got for him being too glossy and he wouldn't wear it. That's when I remembered this formula is completely non-greasy or glossy. Perfect for men. I bought him the eucalyptus mint one! He gives it 4 lippies.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/27/2014 3:50:00 PM More reviews by sbender

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

Not that moisturizing! Not my favorite lip balm. Need to apply it very often, which I personally dislike.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2014 4:57:00 PM More reviews by dianale

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've used this product so many times! I love it makes my lips soft but not greasy

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2014 6:44:00 PM More reviews by Immissvixen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Is good for the summer

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2014 5:59:00 AM More reviews by michelleollie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Its a really good lipbalm, but a bit expensive. I live in Australia and one of these tubes can cost up to 8 dollars. When you apply it, it can feel a bit waxy, and it has a cool sensation. It definetly keeps my lips moisturised for a long period of time. I like that it doesnt have a fragrance and it does not have a tint either.
I would probably repurchase it, if it was cheaper.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/11/2014 10:24:00 AM More reviews by formika8476

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is ok. Very similar to chapstick and similar waxier balms -- initially soothing with a non-greasy finish, but my lips start to dry out and flake after several days of use. That said, it does seem to be slightly more moisturizing than chapstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2014 8:12:00 AM More reviews by arielf

Perfect! I have been looking for a nourishing, effective lip balm that really works for a while. There were some good products out there like NIVEA lip butter but they all left this gloss on my lips or made them shiny, pale or feel waxy. This is a perfectly, natural, conditioning balm that leaves your lips plump and nourished with a matte finish! IT REALLY WORKS

PS: I should point out that the peppermint in the lip balm leaves your lips tingling (in a nice way)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2014 8:42:00 AM More reviews by buttering55

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Totally unisex - men should get on this, it's matte (not shiny) and has a bright mint scent. Why aren't more lip products mint scented? What an obvious idea!

Cheap, can be bought anywhere and lasts, for me, almost half a year. I apply it everytime I lay down to sleep (no matter the season,) and I take a lot of naps so a tube lasts a lot! I never have any lip problems like cracks or dryness.

It makes your lips feel cool and tingly when you apply it, it's very refreshing. I love this product and have been using it for probably 8ish years now.