January 31, 2015 | 1897 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2015 11:37:00 AM More reviews by amandab2b

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My last review for today...
I keep buying this product even though I have some problems with it. Burt's tends to be dry and waxy, but it is still better than other drugstore lip balms. The Original has a nice minty feel to it. I prefer the Grapefruit which is silkier, but I do use this one frequently as well. I have them stashed all over the place!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/26/2015 1:34:00 PM More reviews by nini68

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Unfortunately, not my cup of tea. It dries my lips like crazy. It has a smell which bothers me.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/26/2015 5:23:00 AM More reviews by Danielle312

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the ONLY Burt's lip balm that I do not like. The rest of them are excellent in providing moisture with a non-greasy, non-sticky formula. Burt's Bees is the best lip balm you will ever use in my opinion. This lip balm seemed to have those qualities as well, but I could not get past the burning on my lips to keep it on long enough. It was far too tingly for me and I thought I was having an allergic reaction to it. This was until I found out that it does that to everyone due to the peppermint extract. I could not get over the brand loyalty some of my friends had toward the products. I ended up giving Burt's another chance when I seen the other flavors and checked the ingredients to make sure there was no peppermint in it. Been a loyal customer for thirteen years now. If you don't like this one then try out the other flavors, there is enough of them to find one you like.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2015 4:46:00 PM More reviews by Kristi8209

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am a lip product person. As I've mentioned in other reviews, I am constantly battling flaky, dry lips year round. I love trying all different lip glosses, chapsticks, and balms. The problem is, my lips usually end up super dry and bad after I've used certain products and not burts bees in awhile (Except buxom glosses). I always go back to this and my lips are significantly improved within 24 hours. If I'm diligent about applying it every day my lips will be the best they can be. I've been using this stuff for about 8 years and have purchased countless tubes. I use other burts bees products that also work really well for me. The original medicated blistex spf 15 in the teal colored tube was my original favorite, but this stuff is a bit better and longer lasting. I'm enjoy the cooling effect on the lips and the minty smell that makes my breath super fresh. My boyfriend and I have to label our own tubes since neither of us can live without it if our tube got misplaced. 😁

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2015 7:27:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

I am neutral about this product.
I like how it feels on my lips but I have others I think work a bit better and cost a little less too.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2015 12:50:00 AM More reviews by HunterGray

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Awful, awful on my lips. Initially the peppermint tingle feels great, but as soon as the product is gone off of my lips, they feel even worse than they did before. Before I realized this is what was irritating my lips, I Keir applying it to alleviate my chapped lips, and they got so bad they cracked and bled. This is definitely a very YMMV product though, because this formula is my husband's HG lip balm. We have tubes of it in every room of the house, it seems. At least he doesn't have to worry about me stealing them anymore ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2015 10:12:00 PM More reviews by SilvaEgle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Yes, buy this bad boy!! It will keep your lips moisturized, and it's glides on clear. I like the peppermint flavor, it's great. I still love my Vanilla Mint Chapstick, but I keep one of these by my bed and in my bathroom.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2015 10:25:00 PM More reviews by dearphoenix

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Coconut Pear, by Burt's Bee's lip balm is MY FAVORITE! I'm obsessed with coconut. This balm smells like a coconut popsicle and is very moisturizing. It keeps my lips moist. Its the only balm that lasts. When I went back to the peppermint balm, I found the peppermint one doesn't work as well as the coconut. I will definitely go back to my Coconut Pear soon. It also goes well under lipstick.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/9/2015 10:39:00 PM More reviews by ArielKaren

This product actually dries out my lips, I've tried it off and on for years and Blistex is still my number 1!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2014 7:06:00 PM More reviews by Konniekapow

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The best. Not greasy and very softening.