Shiseido Benefiance daytime protective cream

3.3

on 11/12/2012 3:37:00 PM

This product does moisturize but it's not the best design. It's hard to get the cream out. If it had a pump, it would be easier.

on 10/21/2012 1:20:00 PM

I actually bought sample/travel sizes at a street fair in NYC. This sunscreen is super-rich and I believe it doesn't conflict with other treatments in my skincare regimen. This is critical as lately I've been breaking out quite a bit--and at the same time suffering from dry skin. This is moisturizing, works well with other treatments, is great under makeup and sinks right in. Though I would technically buy again, I won't as I'm finicky and like to try new products.

on 10/16/2010 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Younger skin of course will find this too thick and end up hating it because it is not made for you. I find the negative reviews unfair and not helpful. My dry skin is undergoing harmonal changes and I find this line a god-send and thinking of venturing into the more expensive future line as well. Love the long lasting moisturizer of this day cream and I recommend without reservation to mature ladies.

on 5/2/2010 8:45:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

A very good moisturizer and offers sun protection too! However the price is prohibitive! Will buy it again though if my skin feels that dry again in the winter months.

on 2/7/2010 7:50:00 PM

This product is excellent for a woman experiencing drying skin due to hormonal changes. It is not meant to be used on younger women. Use just a small amount. Your Shiseido advisor has a guide which shows you how much of each type product to use. A little goes a long way. I also love to use in combination with the Benefiance Enriched toner.

on 3/27/2006 4:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have been wearing this for about 2 years and have always found it most satisfactory - to the extent that 3 people have asked me what moisturizer I use!
I have dry, old (62) skin and find many products either too dry - pulling sensation - or too greasy. This seems to be perfect.
Price-wise, this is in fact quite expensive in Ireland. May last pot (last week) cost 60 euro - about 100 dollars.

on 3/14/2006 11:56:00 AM

I'm glad that I had only purchased a sample size. The cream doesn't absorb after application & leaves a sticky feeling on the face. Am currently using it as a night cream instead, but doesn't feel & smell good!

on 3/23/2005 10:50:00 AM

I agree with the other reviewer. This stuff is way too heavy to wear during the day. I tried it at night and my face felt greasy. I woke up with some small pimples on my face and around my nose. Plus, for some reason this cream had a bad smell. I think I'll stick with The Skincare line.

on 9/26/2004 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I'm 23 and I think this one isn't suitable to me.I only used it a week but then I got some tiny oil bags around my nose.This is a very heavy/thick cream so when you use it,your face looks shiny-but in a bad way,like it's sweaty.So I can't recommend it at all.