Shiseido Benefiance daytime protective cream

3.3

This product does moisturize but it's not the best design. It's hard to get the cream out. If it had a pump, it would be easier.

I actually bought sample/travel sizes at a street fair in NYC. This sunscreen is super-rich and I believe it doesn't conflict with other treatments in my skincare regimen. This is critical as lately I've been breaking out quite a bit--and at the same time suffering from dry skin. This is moisturizing, works well with other treatments, is great under makeup and sinks right in. Though I would technically buy again, I won't as I'm finicky and like to try new products.

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Younger skin of course will find this too thick and end up hating it because it is not made for you. I find the negative reviews unfair and not helpful. My dry skin is undergoing harmonal changes and I find this line a god-send and thinking of venturing into the more expensive future line as well. Love the long lasting moisturizer of this day cream and I recommend without reservation to mature ladies.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

A very good moisturizer and offers sun protection too! However the price is prohibitive! Will buy it again though if my skin feels that dry again in the winter months.

This product is excellent for a woman experiencing drying skin due to hormonal changes. It is not meant to be used on younger women. Use just a small amount. Your Shiseido advisor has a guide which shows you how much of each type product to use. A little goes a long way. I also love to use in combination with the Benefiance Enriched toner.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have been wearing this for about 2 years and have always found it most satisfactory - to the extent that 3 people have asked me what moisturizer I use!
I have dry, old (62) skin and find many products either too dry - pulling sensation - or too greasy. This seems to be perfect.
Price-wise, this is in fact quite expensive in Ireland. May last pot (last week) cost 60 euro - about 100 dollars.

I'm glad that I had only purchased a sample size. The cream doesn't absorb after application & leaves a sticky feeling on the face. Am currently using it as a night cream instead, but doesn't feel & smell good!

I agree with the other reviewer. This stuff is way too heavy to wear during the day. I tried it at night and my face felt greasy. I woke up with some small pimples on my face and around my nose. Plus, for some reason this cream had a bad smell. I think I'll stick with The Skincare line.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I'm 23 and I think this one isn't suitable to me.I only used it a week but then I got some tiny oil bags around my nose.This is a very heavy/thick cream so when you use it,your face looks shiny-but in a bad way,like it's sweaty.So I can't recommend it at all.