January 29, 2015 | 829 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Laura Mercier - Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2015 12:49:00 AM More reviews by PerryMortagy

I purchased the travel size just to give it a try and i absolutely love that it's an everyday kind of light/natural coverage however for some reason I got some break-outs from using it for 4/5 days on my forehead and chin. Its a love/hate relationship, i'm going to give it another try when my skin clears out but if i break out again then I'm gonna dump it cuz i've been pimple-free for a while now so ya..

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2015 10:44:00 AM More reviews by queennattyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this tinted moisturizer! it is definitely an investment but it is worth it. i have dry skin and i loved how it made me look moisturized and dewy i wouldn't recommend if you have oily/combination skin. i do get redness and it did a good job of covering it. however if you need a more full coverage i wouldn't go for this. over all i don't think it is good for everyone but it worked well for m

rated 1 of 5 on 12/28/2014 6:18:00 PM More reviews by GemmaBenge

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Didn't like this at all! I purchased porcelain and found it far too orange. It also made my skin look greasy and streaky-i found it quite hard to apply this product evenly.

I also think it made me break out a bit.

Ridiculous price too for a average product!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2014 4:26:00 PM More reviews by redbeemerbabe

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

So far, this is the best tinted moisturizer I've found. I've tried MAC, Maybelline, Rimmel and Kate Somerville. This one has such a nice finish. I use it over Smashbox primer and the look is almost flawless. "Blush" is the perfect shade for my NW20 skin.

I initially tried the "illuminating" formula, and what a mess that was:-/ It looked like a grease bomb exploded all over my face. It didn't just "illuminate"; I swear you could've seen me in the dark.

Yes, it would be nice is the SPF in this were higher, but since it's not, I use an SPF 50 moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2014 9:02:00 AM More reviews by whipsmart2014

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I consistently receive compliments from other women on my "gorgeous" "radiant" skin when I wear this product (Nude). I've even had friends pull me aside to ask if I'd had laser treatments or chemical peels. It truly looks that good on. I only wish it came in a stronger SPF.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2014 12:02:00 PM More reviews by junglebeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is good for what it is, a tinted moisturizer. It is just that, a very nice, creamy texture, but almost no coverage. If you don't already have beautiful skin, this will not make your skin beautiful. I have nice skin, but this shows all of my imperfections. It barely covers any redness, it doesn't improve the look of my pores, and any scars/pimples I have show through. This could be a good base for some powder foundation. I don't even think just concealer is enough for me, I do need some coverage - even though I have pretty good skin.

It hasn't broken me out yet, so that is a plus.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2014 12:12:00 PM More reviews by MimiPucheto

Can't live without it. Been using like 15 tubes of this continuously. HG! I wish LM starts making pump bottles of this product. The packaging keeps leaking out the product, even when I don't need any. But well, I can't live without this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2014 6:48:00 AM More reviews by blondefornow

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I am 48 with pretty good, albeit dry skin. My concerns are the pores on my nose and a few small dots of hyperpigmentation. I was interested in this last year and ordered a tube in "nude" as it cost only $19.50 on Sephora.com. When it came, I thought the color looked too dark and yellow for my fair skin tone, but upon application saw that it blended nicely. I have used this on and off since purchasing, never giving it much thought. Recently, I have been buying various sheer foundations looking for that PERFECT one and realized I really already owned it in this LM TM! I use PC Clinical 1% retinol at night which, if I am not careful with the other products I use, can make my skin super dry! When I use this TM in the mornings (over various serums, moisturiser and sunscreen) it adds just that little bit of extra moisture I need. The coverage is sheer, but makes my skin's imperfections nearly invisible. It doesn't clog pores and I don't feel as though I am wearing makeup. I will order this color again as it gives me a very cool toned, almost Snow White look (which I love!) I won't say my search for the "perfect" product is over, but right now, I am content with this TM. It works for my skin type, age and lifestyle.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/26/2014 4:11:00 AM More reviews by gadgetgalz

This product is kind of confusing. I don't think it's a tinted moisturizer, it's more like a makeup base. The texture is more like Porefessional but not as 'thick'. I like this product better than Porefessional. Finish in satin and good for keeping the foundation on. More silicone-y feel rather than cream/lotion. I still use moisturizer before this product because when I tried to apply it without moisturizer, it kind of dried out my skin a little bit. I think this product is a little bit over-hyped.

- Keeps foundation in place and prolong staying power
- No break outs for me
- Smooth skin surface, just a teensy bit
- Dried my skin a little, flakes showing
- Did not correct/cover uneven skin tone/hyperpigmentation

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2014 12:35:00 PM More reviews by liorak

I absolutely love this TM! I love a sheer coverage, I do not have a lot of acne or anything like that. I do have slight redness around the nose, this covers that up! I tried it on a friend and it looked soo good on her as well. It has a very natural look, when you see it on it's not like "oh I like your foundation" it's more "your face look naturally flawless." I do love this very much, does not break me out. This is not the right thing for you if you have very problematic skin and you need full coverage. It does not claim to be full coverage, so for those that complain about that, I have no idea what you were thinking buying something that says "sheer coverage." I do wish there was no spf, but because it is a TM, that's how they all come. This stuff is beautiful, definitely something I will buy again! I will say there is only one issue (with packaging) the product goes into the lid, but the product itself makes up for it. I currectly have the shade SAND for when I am slightly darker, and will be getting myself the NUDE shade for my lighter winter days.