September 22, 2014 | 2138 users online

Mascara - Artistry - Smudgeproof Mascara 200

rated 1 of 5 on 9/7/2012 2:10:00 AM More reviews by midfallgrace

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

worst mascara i've ever tried. smudges like crazy in about 2-3 hours after it's applied, no matter how hot or cold it's outside. doesn't give any volume, length, lashes just look more black than they really are, that's the only thing this mascara does for me. and it's too expensive for this quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2009 6:15:00 AM More reviews by nat84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My friend gave this product to me since it didnt work on her lashes. First time that i tried it, it totally surprised me with a wonderful result and with the fact that actually my old eye lash curler didnt help so much (i was on my way to get a new one) So, when i just tried for fun to open my eyes and look up, with that i could really feel lashes up against my brow bones which was cool and fun! It honestly makes my lashes so cuuuuurl and longer! I already found my HG mascara :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2008 11:37:00 PM More reviews by riomarie

My boyfriend works for quixtar/amway and this was on his website and while i am completely against the qhole quixtar thing, i decided to cave and support my man just a tiny bit. i dont know what it is about this mascara. it doesnt look very special and when i put it on it looks just ok. but maybe half an hr later when i get in the car and check myself inthe mirror one more time before heading out, it looks great. i dont ask for much in a mascara. darker, thicker, longer. this does it all and i dont even need to curl. i havent used it for nighttime but i imagine that it will be just fine if i put an extra coat or two on top. im quite happy with this....but dont want to say so to him cuz he'll say "i told you so" hahaha

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2006 10:55:00 PM More reviews by dtj89

My days of searching for the best mascara for me are over. I use BLACK, the wand helps seperate and lengthen my lashes. I will remain true to this brand. I order this on the internet no make-up counters for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2005 5:29:00 PM More reviews by Arnees

Makes lashes longer .

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2004 8:47:00 PM More reviews by Maganda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This so far the best mascara i've ever own.Excellent product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2004 1:33:00 AM More reviews by Supa

I bought this mascara in both brown and mica. It's not waterproof so it removes easily with any makeup remover, but it lasts all day and all night long. Excellent choice for those who don't like to go through the hassle of removing waterproof makeup, but want a mascara that stays put.