September 30, 2014 | 1795 users online

Eyeliner - Avon - Perfect Wear Liquid Eyeliner Pen in Black

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2012 1:11:00 PM More reviews by Meshmmesha772000

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

AWESOME ..I used liquid eyeliners all the time when I was a teen till I hit my mid -twenties ...Then I stopped for no specific reason ..(May be it was the fashion then ...) Recently ,I have started again to wear make-up more so I needed a good black basic liquid eyeliner ...To my great disappointement I could not find myself skillful enough as I used to be when I was a teen :"( ..I had to start again with my practice ..So ,I had to find a good , easy to use eyeliner to start with ..I grabbed this one as it looks like a felt tip coloured stylo , but with a sharper and thinner brush ..and it didn't disappoint :) ..I could easily draw the thinnest lines to the most dramatic ones without a mess , it dries fast and very easy to correct and not smudgy ..Besides it lasts for a very long time as the product is "safe" inside the pen from air or germs , so it doesn't dry as easily as other liquid liners or is exposed to germs ..Perfect for beginners or anyone :)
A reviewer here mentioned it's a navy -black ..Well , It's not "the blackest -black " ..So it may not be that pigmented to more skillful ladies with lining ..However , it's only that navy when you wipe it or remove it , but it dries to honest black on your lids .

rated 1 of 5 on 4/25/2011 3:43:00 PM More reviews by KimL

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

first off I HATE felt tip liner....it makes it so hard to apply the product, you end up getting 2 thinner lines on the sides of your liner trace, leaving the middle blank. The felt tip is actually sorta "pushing" the products aside in a way. You always need to go back to draw the line again. It's so watery you can never get an intense line with just one line. I feel like just throwing it out to spare myself the frustration.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/7/2011 5:11:00 PM More reviews by Sakuranne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The black is actually navy blue for some reason! Does apply easily with the pen but very thin and watery so you are left with a dark navy, watery looking line...yuck

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2010 2:48:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

I bought this a while ago (maybe 1 - 2 years?!?) and recently found it in my makeup stash. Even after that long it still had a nice consistency and pigment.

Very similar to Revlon ColorStay Liquid Eyeliner, without the sting!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2010 7:17:00 PM More reviews by natalielouiseee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

EW. Thats all I have to say.

It was awful trying to put on, I didn't get alot of product when applying, colour wasn't very dark, it was kind of runny, mine had a horrid smell to it, it faded quickly and although it was black, it came out an almost navy blue colour.

I'm really disappointed.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/29/2010 8:48:00 PM More reviews by lisaeberling

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Crumbles as you apply and peels
Cant get a smooth line due to the peeling cracking and crumbling
basically impossible to apply let alone wear.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2010 4:07:00 PM More reviews by AllieN

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was not too happy about this liner. It smudged easily during application, and was a pain to put on. It did hold on to it's color longer than I expected, though. It was kind of runny, too.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2010 10:41:00 PM More reviews by missykeyana

I'd like this liner it if it was actually black and actually had some staying power! The packaging is great and I think the applicator is nice, but the product inside....ugh. Will not buy or recommend to others.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2010 7:14:00 PM More reviews by nfatima2

I been using this product for 2 years and I like it. This single product lasts me about 8 months. I don't use it everyday but maybe 4 times a week. I know its not really that great but I paid $ 5 (cdn) something n I found it way cheaper than any other brands. I am good at using liquid liners n i like its tip. Its not too thin and not too thick so i can do many different types of styles with this such as arabic style liners. It is not that black in colour so to solve this prob I use urban decay 24/7 glide pencil in zero over it or any other drugstore black pencil liners works great on it too.
Overall, I like it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2010 8:48:00 PM More reviews by TRACYwashere

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I needed a new liquid liner & figured I'd give Avon's a go. But I don't like it.
It doesn't stay on, it smears, it smudges. It faded too quick for me. It also wasn't dark enough. =/
But hey, you live & you learn! Avon's liquid liner isn't for me.