Alba Botanica Hawaiian Hibiscus Facial Toner

4.2

Not tested on animals

Purified Water, Polysorbate 20, Certified Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Allantoin, Sodium Pca, Extracts Of Centella Asiatica, Calendula Officinalis Flower, Witch Hazel, Hibiscus Rosa-Sinensis Flower, Arnica Montana Flower, Passion Flower Fruit, Cucumber Fruit, Honeysuckle Flower And Psidium Guajava Fruit, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Bergamot Fruit Oil

on 9/26/2014 2:39:00 PM

Bought this toner because of all the glowing reviews on mua, but had to give it to my bf, as when I apply the toner, it stings my face like crazy, and irritates my eyes. When I woke up the next morning, my face was more swollen than usual, not sure if this product is the curprit, but it is the only thing I changed in my skincare routine. Not going to repurchase

on 8/31/2014 11:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Seriously the best skin essential ever. It made my face clear and made it glow. This is seriously a must!

on 8/25/2014 3:31:00 AM

Love it!
The day after my skin is smooth and soft,also,I have noticed this toner helps to dry out small spots. Moisturizing and balancing properties at their best So awesome to have 2 in 1 and also,not to worry about putting chemicals on my skin that were tested on animals...
All in all,great job,Alba! A+

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Smells amazing and removes excess oil, dirt from my face that my cleanser missed. It leaves my skin glowing, helps with breakouts, hyperpigmentation, and moisturizes the skin to the point I really do not need to apply one. Great toner- even better than the Clinique one. Doesn't burn or irritate my sensitive skin.

on 3/6/2014 11:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

I'm on my 3rd bottle of this toner and I loooooooove it so much. It really does get everything off of my face. It doesnt leave my face feeling tight or anything. I like the price. I find it at target, sprouts, and Im sure you can find it online.

on 12/28/2013 7:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This toner is great at removing dirt and oils from your face! Before this I used Dickinson's Witch Hazel toner. I noticed that this removed a lot more dirt than the witch hazel toner. It also helps my oily skin. Unfortunately, it burns so muuuch! It irritates my skin too much. It is a great toner if your skin isn't as sensitive. I won't be repurchasing.

on 11/4/2013 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

-This is the best.
-It has no alcohol
-smells good
-cleans my face

on 8/10/2013 1:07:00 AM

This is a nice smelling, mild, toner. I have normal skin. I used to have normal-to-combination skin, but as I get older, my skin has become more normal-to-dry. This toner is a really great price for all of the product in the bottle. It will definitely last me a long time. I don't use toner everyday (according to some dermatologists, not everyone needs toner), maybe 2-3 times a week and I could see this lasting a year. For me, I'm not looking for something to clear my acne or make any big changes to my skin. I use it to refresh and hydrate it my skin in the morning and it works great. Purchased it at my local Target.

on 8/7/2013 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I'm about to start on my second bottle of this lovely stuff.
A bit about my skin: mild but super stubborn hormonal acne, oily but prone to flaking and goes red easily when I break out.
I bought this toner in a hurry as I'd run out of my Molton Brown skin balancing lotion which is now discontinued :( SADFACE. After skim-reading the description and ingredients I was persuaded to give it a whirl, and it was under a £10 which is more than I can say for M.Brown!
Tried it out and WOAH. Smells divine and NOT artificial. No alcohol, no stinging, no sticky feeling, no residue. Just balanced out skin. By the end of my bottle my skin feels more refined and happy. Definitely try it out if you have skin that can't make it's mind up!

on 6/18/2013 5:35:00 PM

I used this product for the first time only 12 hours ago and I'm already impressed. I had been using Burt's Bees acne solutions toner, and the alcohol dried out my skin and made it soooo oily and caused more blemishes, so I went on the hunt for another natural toner and stumbled upon this in Target. It's a little on the pricey side, but the bottle is pretty big and will last me a couple months, so it's worth it. I don't see alcohol in the ingredients, but there is a slight alcohol-y aftersmell after the initial fruity, pleasant scent. After cleansing my face in the shower, I put this on and could immediately feel the difference from my previous toner. It stings ever so slightly at first, but dissipates quickly. My pores seemed to look a little tighter (I have large pores to begin with, nothing will make them disappear completely) and my face felt softer. In fact, I was in a warm room, but my face felt so refreshed, like I had sprayed it with a mist. My moisturizer absorbed so well and didn't seem to "stick" to my face like it did with my last toner. Previously, I used to have to blot my face with oil-absorbing sheets before bed or applying makeup, because my face was so oily. Now, barely any oil on the blot sheet. And the best part? Blemishes that I had from my previous toner were almost gone by the next morning. I'm absolutely sold on this product so far.