November 25, 2014 | 1494 users online

Moisturizers - Shiseido - Multi Energizing Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2013 5:44:00 AM More reviews by skinsthatcare

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was using shu uemura red juvenus cream prior to shiseido multi energizing cream as my daytime moisturizer but for some reason the red juvenus didn't seem to be working as well as previously I'm not sure if the product formulation had changed or if my skin texture had been changed.so I started using shiseido range of products.

My skin was very dehydrated and dry and the product I was using were just laying on my skin they didn't seem to be absorbed the result being a shiny light reflecting surface that was still dehydrated.

As soon as I started using the multi energizing cream following the shiseido moisture relaxing mask there was an immediate improvement in my skin texture.the soon felt smooth and more hydrated.

The multi energising cream has a gel cream texture and this is one of the issues I have with this product in that it leaves the skin with a gel like surface texture like jelly or cheese which I personally don't really like but my main problem was skin dehydration and I feel this is more important than texture; how it looks usurps how it feels, such is beauty.

I would purchase this product again only if I couldn't find a product that better hydrates my skin and leaves it with a warmer softer texture like cotton wool.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2013 10:55:00 AM More reviews by icapml

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This cream is perfect and ideal for me. It can makes my skin feel so comfort. Furthermore , it's moisture my skin and make it glows when I wake up. It also has a great smell of fragrance as same as other shiseido products. I recomend this for people who have dry skin and for they are who feel that their skin is in dullness. I absolutely will rephurcase it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2013 1:42:00 PM More reviews by chairmanmiao

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this from house of Fraser in UK as I was waking up with very dehydrated skin everday and my eyelashes stuck to my face as though someone had been putting acidic chemicals on my skin and eyes when I was sleeping.

The skin around my eyes was a purple lavender color which I'm guessing is a reaction to whatever skin aging chemicals were being applied and there were also fine lines appearing as the chemicals
damaged the skin. As soon as I used this product the dark lavender color on my eyelidsand undereye lightened and the
fine lines completelydisappeared, apart from one under my left eye which I
suspect is actually a scar from when a man wearing a ring punched my face and cut under my eye.

I've also had some issues with my facial skin being bleached as I have naturally yellow toned skin and my hair is naturally black and I used to have a lot of fine dark hairs covering my face and now they are so bleached white blonde you can't even see them anymore as the texture had become so weak.as a result of the skin bleaching which again is something occurring when I was sleeping at night every night for a very long time with out my consent my skin on my face started turning pink and I started getting very large pores on my face.as soon as I used the cream the texture of the skin on my face improved dramatically.the pores disappeared and my skin hydrated and felt so soft and smooth I couldn't stop touching it.it was fully revitalized
Then after a few weeks of using the
product I noticed it just wasn't having the same effect anymore.my skin wasn't
improved after application and it wasn't having any effect against the external
bleaching and acidic skin aging products that were being applied to my skin each night as I slept.also the texture didn't feel the same it felt like the product was just sitting on my skin like vasaline as a layer
of grease that couldn't be absorbed.the pores were back and the dehydration lines very apparent under my eyes.I now realise I wasn't washing the chemicals from my face properly so I am going to invest in a new cleanser.

Before when I lived in London I visited the shiseido counter in one of the department stores and the sales assistant warned don't buy our products on the internet from eBay websites always go to the store or use official and credible Stockists online because some unscrupulous people actually manufacturing fake products and selling them online as the real thing and the external packaging and jar looks identical but the contents and ingredients are inferior and they sell at a much lower price but they are worthless because they simply don't work and don't do anything beneficial for your skin.if anything they probably contain chemicals designed to damage the skin and wither it.

So my advice is buy this if your skin is battling with chemical weapons being used to weaken, damage age and wither your skin or if you simply want fully hydrated skin with a soft smooth texture but make sure you buy from a reputable stockist and in my experience be sure its the French European made version and not the American version.also, if you notice after a while it isn't having the same effect any more then check to make sure it hasn't been replaced by a cheap imitation product.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2012 11:50:00 AM More reviews by shellyec

I really like this cream. I use it on days I need a little extra moisture, especially in winter. I wish it had SPF so I could wear it on it's own during the daytime.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2012 12:05:00 AM More reviews by kimmiehearts

Perfection. Smells terrific, feels terrific, works terrific. I use this as my night cream. I take a small amount and emusify/warm it in my palms and then gently massage it on my face and neck. I have been using this for over two months and I'm not even half way through the jar, and I am not stingy with products. This cream is just very dense and concentrated. You definitely get your money's worth, the quality is phenomenal.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/8/2011 7:18:00 AM More reviews by siobhan5

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm was a Shiseido fan (I meanwhile wsitched to another brand which I think is even better) for years and I tried many creams and lotions - so also this one. I liked the scent of the "Skincare"-line very much and I also liked this cream. I got good results for quite a while, but after 2-3 months my skin got more dry and dry from day to day. I switched back to their "Bio Performance Super Revitalizer Whitening Formula" and it's just so much better. It has a better consistency, it sinks in better and after two years of using my skin never feels dry and looks fabulous.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2011 7:34:00 AM More reviews by sebova

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Super

rated 2 of 5 on 7/13/2010 10:07:00 PM More reviews by IIsujinII

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This moisturizes does moisturize well...but that's about it. Each time I put this on, it feels like I'm smearing grease all over my face. I only use this VERY sparingly on very dry patches during the winter. Although it feels very greasy and makes me incredibly oily, it doesn't make me break out, so I guess that's a pro. I saw no benefits to using this moisturizer (except it moisturizes my dry patches and packing is nice) but this can be done with other moisturizers as well. I would not recommend this product, nor will I purchase it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2009 3:11:00 AM More reviews by tschueli

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Really moisturizing and not greasy at all, sinks right into my skin! Great for the summer as it feels so light on my skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/9/2007 1:07:00 PM More reviews by Andorsia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

On the plus side it moisturizes, but thats about it. Iīve been using this for a few weeks now 2x a day and it does not do any wonders for me, my skin feels soft and moisturized but my blemishes and redness remains and I donīt see any overall improvement in my skin or texture.