September 2, 2014 | 946 users online

Mascara - Victoria's Secret - Exaggeration Mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 8/24/2005 11:38:00 AM More reviews by msvanny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i got a box of 3 of these as a sample gift or something, didnt really lengthen or thicken even when i used vs lash primer with it. along is alright lengthening but globs of it would get stuck inside my eyelids. very gross. very hard to remove.. used it for a week then stopped because i was afraid i could get an infection or something from all the mascara getting stuck inside

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2005 12:52:00 AM More reviews by LadyMedb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a cute little product, and I can always charge it on my
VS card when I'm broke! Killer lengthening, no clumping, and it really makes my eyelashes look gorgeous in general! Highly recommended, and cheaper than the department store brands it emulates/exceeds!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2004 10:09:00 PM More reviews by SophieH

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Would I buy it again? A thousand yeses. Nothing until now has made my lashes look truly sexy. They have always been anything but. One brush with Exaggeration and I'm there. The effect is truly exaggerated--nothing natural here (although a light coat would probably be fine for a day look). My lashes look longer, blacker, more defined, flirtier, thicker, more curled and altogether gorgeous...all of the above by a factor of 10. Plus, I've even gotten my eyes wet and no smudging to speak of. You won't believe your lashes--do give this a try. The price isn't bad either.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2002 3:59:00 PM More reviews by melissa_s

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

fantastic mascara - doesn't flake or clump, lashes stay soft, very long-lasting.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2001 5:58:00 PM More reviews by Lislaz

This is the best mascara I've ever tried. It lengthens my lashes and even gives it a little curl, without using a lash curler! I have stick straight lashes, and this product makes my eyes stand out. Not too pricey, $12 and no frills packaging.