Badger Tangerine Breeze Lip Balm

4.1

Not tested on animals

Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Organic), Castor Oil, Golden Yellow Beeswax, Extract of Aloe Vera, Rose Hip, Sea Buckthorn Berry, Essential Oils:, Grapefruit, Mandarin, Sweet Orange, Sage, Tangarine

on 1/6/2014 10:06:00 AM

Thought I'd try this out when it was on sale, because it's all-natural and organic. However, it's just an OK lip balm. The smell is nice (I am a sucker for citrus scents) but I didn't find the balm especially moisturizing. I keep feeling like I have to apply more balm, which is not really a feeling I get with some brands I like.

on 9/4/2012 8:53:00 PM

This is my go-to lip balm - has been for a few years. It's actually one of the few cosmetics items that I never tire of (and neither do my lips.) It goes on very smooth, is not at all sticky, has a pleasant scent and a little shine (but not glossy) and lasts for quite a while before I need to reapply. The ingredients are all natural and edible. It's pretty difficult to find where I live, so I pick up several every time I make it to the store that carries it. I keep a couple in the car, my bag, on my night stand... LOVE.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I know I used this flavor at least once. Good tangerine/orange scent. It's good and I liked it, but my all time fav has to be the vanilla:)

on 11/12/2011 9:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I have this in the tin form - (lip & body balm) and I just love it. The scent is very citrusy and refreshing and it does linger. I apply it to my lips, cuticles, and even dry skin on my face. It has never made me break out and it even has rose hip oil, which is known for contributing to fading acne scars. I am currently alternating between massaging pure organic rose hip oil on my scars, and using this balm, so I will update whether the two have sped up the healing process. Would repurchase but I doubt I will need to for a long while because it lasts a while!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I had gotten this balm because it stated that it's organic and healthy for your lips. The smell is obviously like oranges although you can't really taste much of it. At first, I thought the balm was a little rough, but as I started using it more I was suprised by the thick- creaminess of it so using less is better. Since it contains Seabuckthorn berry (Natures aniseptic berry :D) it heals the cuts/bites on my lips, which is a nice bonus. I even use a tiny bit of this before applying my lipstick as a primer and it seems to keep my lips a bit more moist. Definitely will continue to purchase this.

on 8/14/2011 2:54:00 PM

This is a nicely-scented, very moisturizing lip balm. It has a low score on the cosmetic safety database, and it is perfect for everyday use. The Lavender & Orange and Highland Mint scents are really nice too!

FIRST IMPRESSION

There isn't much of a smell to this which is a bit dissapointing as I LOVE citrus smells. But that's okay as it's a nice lip balm. It's more oily than waxy to me which I like as I hate feeling like I've rubbed a candle on my lips. It actually absorbs and moisturises my lips. My lips don't feel like it's making them drier and I don't need to keep applying it as much as some lip balms I've tried...
So yeah so far I like it...

WILL UPDATE IN A COUPLE OF DAYS/WEEKS WITH WHAT I THINK ABOUT THIS PRODUCT AFTER USING IT FOR A WHILE

on 12/23/2010 10:14:00 AM

I usually go for unscented lip balms, but thought I'd try out a few of Badger's scented varieties after reading the positive reviews. I purchased one each of tangerine, pink grapefruit and lavender&orange. Tangerine, with its fresh, zesty scent as expected, has been my favourite. I wondered whether the inclusion of essential oils (especially citrussy ones) would be too harsh for my fussy, prone-to-irritation lips. However, like the unscented version, the balm has a soft texture and a soothing, nourishing effect. The feel is just right - light and smooth and neither waxy nor greasy.
I can't give 5 lippies because I feel that these balms work for me in the short term, but that I need to constantly reapply in order to sustain a level of comfort. (Can lips get addicted to balm and suffer withdrawal symptoms when denied a 'fix'?!?)
Nevertheless, as a low-cost, organic quick fix, these Badger balms take some beating.

on 12/7/2010 3:44:00 PM

Totally returning this nasty tube!!!!!! I used the lavender orange and the lemon Ginger ones in the past and loved how they conditioned my lips and smelled. This tube however is OLD!!!! I just bought it from a store that would not have kept thison it's shelves for too long, so I'm surprised and annoyed because now I have to fuss over a $2.69 lip balm. It smells soooo bad of old lip sticks. Like the kind you've had at the bottom of you makeup drawer for about a decade. So disappointed.

on 5/5/2010 12:15:00 PM

I really wanted to like this stuff because it was all natural and I've read a ton of great reviews on the badger brand. But really, this lip balm is nothing special for me. I find it quite greasy as compared to my natural chapstick, and it made my lips dry and chapped. It smells pretty good, very citrus-y. But overall, I wouldn't repurchase.

Popular Lip Treatments