July 31, 2014 | 1375 users online

Brows - Make Up For Ever - Aqua Brow Waterproof Eyebrow Corrector

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2014 5:42:00 PM More reviews by CBNegron

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased this product in the color "30" which is a dark, neutral (leaning warm) brown. I like this because a little bit goes a very long way, and the little squeeze tube is very convenient. I apply this with an angled brush, and my brows always look super sculpted when I use this. That being said, if you like the trendy, sculpted brow look, then this is the product for you. If not, you may consider sticking with a powder or pencil, because this can make your brows look "painted". Overall, this is a great product that will stay on and last all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2014 4:05:00 AM More reviews by jlbre5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

Best for Blondes #10! I'm a 24y.o ash blonde with very neutral colouring. I need a very taupe/cool toned eyebrows to create the most natural look. For years I've used Bobbi Brown Cement (flat grey) eye shadow on my brows - still love it. But wanted an alternative to create a sharper, stay in place brow. I love this product, it's the perfect shade. No redness or warmth. Goes on so easily. Stays in place all day and unless you cleanse your face, that stuff isn't coming off in the shower. Some discussion about packaging - if you've got any dexterity, you can easily dispense the tiniest amount to swipe onto your brush, no hassles. Highly recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2014 10:20:00 PM More reviews by Milkpotato

This is a very good and natural looking product. need some practice and getting use to. a small drop goes a long way for both brows! on days i have more time to do up my brows i use this. if you're in a rush, this is not recommended unless you're expert at applying this.

Was testing if its really waterproof on my hand, it is pretty waterproof because i have to rub hard with a tissue before it comes off. but, who perspire and rub their eyebrows so roughly right? so i would say it is pretty much waterproof! dabbing sweat around eyebrow area wouldn't remove it!

Price is a little expensive, but given the fact a small dot can do up both brows, i guess it will last quite long :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2014 4:17:00 AM More reviews by ladypamela1

This gem of a product is the best of the best. I won't ever use anything else on my brows. Once I figured out which brush to use ( hint--a skinny stiff one- I actually use a Sephora retractible lipbrush lol among a few other ones) you are not going to believe how beautiful and natural looking your brows can look. And it stays put ALL DAY. It's a one step brow product. No more setting with powder or gel or hairspray. Small short strokes and a steady hand and my sparse brows are full and gorgeous,

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2014 6:29:00 PM More reviews by aimeexo

I love this product. It took me so long to find a brow product that didn't have red/orange undertones, as my hair color is more ashy/mousey.

PROS:
- AMAZING staying power. Seriously my brows look perfect all day. I have extremely greasy skin and with brow pencils they would be melting off by the end of the day
- totally waterproof!! As advertised, this is waterproof. Even in pouring rain my brows stay.
- easy to apply with the right brush
- looks very natural and hair-like (when applied properly)
- packaging: cute little squeeze bottle
- size: at first it seems like youre spending ALOT of money for a tiny amount of product, but you seriously only need a tiny dot for each brow

CONS:
- VERY easy to over apply... It's very thick and opaque and if you don't dab off the brush before applying you'll have huge thick wet streaks of color on your face
- sometimes it doesn't apply well, like the brush just moves the color around and removes it from my skin instead of applying color on. Could just be my brush though
- my skin is extremely oily so on reaaaallllly hot days it can smudge a bit
- definitely not for those who are new to filling in eyebrows, this takes practice and a steady hand

Overall, I will definitely repurchase. Compared to pencils this is like heaven sent.
Probably won't be needing to repurchase for a year+ because it's already been 6 months and I'm not even half done the bottle!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2014 3:40:00 AM More reviews by Gracepaquette

This stuff is really nice for oily skin! Nearly smudge less. But I find it a little hard to blend, you have to be fast cause it drys a little quick, that's why I took off a lippy. All in all I would buy it again! Just dying to try the ABH brow line but always sold out :(:(

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2014 2:14:00 PM More reviews by Jen283

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I just bought this in blonde for a waterproof brow option in my makeup stash. The color is very natural, it does not pull red, just a nice cool brown. This will work for anyone with blonde to dark blonde hair, even light brown if you don't want bold brows. It's easy enough to apply with a brush and you can feel confident that it will last all day, rain or shine! I think that with daily use this product would last 6-12 months.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2014 7:55:00 PM More reviews by myan21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product. I have oily eyebrows and this product stays all day. I even when swimming in humid weather and it stays. It requires a steady hand but the end result will save you a brow gel. And this is easy to blend out. I have the colour Ash and I find it suits my black hair. Love this. Will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2014 2:26:00 AM More reviews by FakeLashes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this stuff, I have blond sparse brows from plucking as a teenager in the 90s, I have let them grow out over the years, but my natural brows will never achieve the thickness that I want. There are only two colors for blonds, the #10 light blond and the #15 blond. I use the #15 blond because I have medium blond hair, but I do wish that there where more "blond" colors to choose from. The number #15 is a light/medium brown color with absolutly no signs of orange while the #10 is more taupe and a little lighter. You can use a light or heavy hand with this stuff to create the brow that you want! I apply it with my MAC #208 brush which is tiny, stiff and works very precise. One little tube will also last you forever, I just finished mine and it lasted for over a year! I would absolutly repurchase, and I already have two back-ups!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2014 1:47:00 AM More reviews by lolaxlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Anyone WITHOUT brow tails, read my review!

I've used so many brow products, this is by far my FAVORITE! I have sparse brows with no tails :'( So, let's get to what I do and don't like about this product.

Pros: Hygienic packaging (not dipping anything), mostly waterproof, perfect color (I use 15 even though I have dark hair, but it's honestly perfect for me), easy to use, doesn't need to be set with powder, great for people without a lot of brow hairs, better bang for your buck if you need a lot of brow product to fill in/ draw your brows, great for shaping "sharp" brows.

Cons: May not be great for those without a steady hand so practice!, need a brush to use, takes more time than a pencil.

The pros outweigh the cons for me. However, I do still use a pencil when I'm in a time crunch. I also use a light brown powder to soften it.