October 25, 2014 | 902 users online

Eye Shadow - Cover Girl - Eye Enhancers Quad - Coffee Shop

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2014 2:52:00 PM More reviews by blinkthenfall

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Honestly, this is my favourite low end quad. It has the perfect everyday neutral colours, it gives a lot of products, the colours are beautifully pigmented, not the cutest packaging but who really cares? It's just the perfect palette to take on holiday, or put in your purse. Overall : 10/10.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/27/2013 12:08:00 AM More reviews by Madihudson

After watching Macbarbie07's video featuring this eyeshadow quad, I went out a bought it. The price was very good for four eyeshadows. This being my first eyeshadow product from Cover Girl, I did not know what to expect. At first use the shadows are great and pigmented. They definitely need primer though because without it, the shadows have a life of only 1 hour on the eyes. After a week or so though, even though they're powder eyeshadows, they dried out. By dried out, I mean the shadow literally dried out and now when I go to apply the shadow, no product will go on my brush no matter how hard I try. I wish the shadows hasn't dried out but overall, I still likeD the pigmentation before they went bad.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2013 1:49:00 AM More reviews by DefunktPistol

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The pigmentation of the colors in this quad really make my dark blue eyes pop. The four colors blend and build well. On my lazy days, I will use the copper and brown color as an eyeliner as well as an eyeshadow. A coworker thought I had on MAC eyeshadow and said make makeup looked so awesome. Goes to show you don't always have to buy the most expensive make up to look amazing.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/28/2013 6:33:00 PM More reviews by misshair

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Bought this on a couple youtuber gurus recommendations. The colors sure look pretty in the case, but it is AWFUL!! There is NO color payoff, I had to practically DIG into the shadow for any remote TRACE of color!! TERRIBLE!!! Thank goodness I was able to exchange this, would not recommend.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2012 6:39:00 PM More reviews by cara4art

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just picked this up yesterday, and unfortunately I have to return it. I must be the odd one out as this quad got such great reviews and all. I was really attracted to the color combo and usually colors in this range work really well for my warm complexion and eyes. However, the pigmentation is sadly lacking and the shadows do seem awfully dry as well, so even with eyeshadow primer the colors don't show all that much for the trouble. Even with a natural look I like good pigmentation, which, again, these sadly don't have and the texture isn't good either! The highlighter, even packed on pretty well, does not show up anywhere nearly as well as the light matte shade in my WnW Vanity palette(which I'm well into hitting pan on the light matte shade and the bright gold shade). The dark brown was very splotchy, even trying to blend, and the gold and copper shades were just - eh. I'm hitting up eBay for new Vanity palettes after I return this quad. Too bad, I really wanted to like it, but a no go for me. Luckily Walgreens' has a good return policy!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2012 12:09:00 PM More reviews by Radchickee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

A nice combination of neutral shades with hints of metallics and glimmer. The brown shade is matte, and goes on as a cool brown, not too orangy. The copper and gold shades have a fair amount of shimmer, not glitter. And I always love having a very pale slightly shimmery white shade for accenting, which this has in the fourth shade. In general, I find Cover Girl shadows a bit dry, but sometimes the shades make up for it. This is one of those cases. This is pigmented as I would expect from looking at the package, sort of middle range. I would repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2012 10:52:00 PM More reviews by playmate420

This is a great quad for someone who loves summer looks involving gold and bronze. Its neutral with a touch of glam! It very much reminds me of the looks serena van der woodsen on gossip girl (blake lively) wears almost every episode! Looks especially good with a nice tan. Eyeshadows are smooth, pigmented and versitile! You can create many different looks with this pallett!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2012 5:17:00 PM More reviews by ellielane119

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

So...so so so so sad they discontinued this. At least, it's still in stores but no longer on the website (it's under "discontinued products") - so grab them before they're gone! Love love love love this. It's the palette that started my gold/copper/brown obsessions. It features a nice matte white, an insane yellow gold, a reddish copper, and a matte red-toned brown. It is perfect, absolutely perfect for blue/gray eyes. I like using this palette together with the shadows, which is rare for me as I mix and match all the time. Anyway...I use it with gold on the inner 2/3 of lid, copper on outer 1/3, brown as liner and outer V, and the white as a brow highlight. Great colors, longevity, texture, and wear. No fallout - amazing. A little bit lacking in pigmentation, but a nice sticky cream base fixes that, attracts the pigment, and creates a 5 lippie look. Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2012 6:26:00 AM More reviews by iluvmakeup12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my go to quad! I like doing neutral eyes and I have found quite a few combinations that I absolutely love!

Pros:
-Inexpensive
-Fairly pigmented
-Not too much shimmer

Cons:
-Cheap packaging (the lid always snaps off)

I've re-purchased this quad quite a few times and as you can see I don't have many bad things to say about it. If you like warm neutral looks I'd suggest you give it a go, for under $5 you can't go wrong.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2012 11:43:00 AM More reviews by blubandit85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this quad! It works great with my NC45 skintone. Pigmentation is great and works great with a primer!