My Lip Stuff Candy Corn Lip Balm

3.3

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

I really love this one. I've been searching for the perfect candy corn lip balm for years. When I was a kid I used a candy corn balm from Bath and Bodyworks that I got for my 11th birthday, I remember really loving it. Since then I've been looking for a replacement. Well, My Lip Stuff has done it - perfectly re-created the flavor of real candy corn; it's just what I've been looking for. Yummy!

on 12/17/2006 4:14:00 AM

i like this! smells just like syrup! my friend thinks it stinks tho. guess it really depends on individual. u will like this if u like the smell of syrup. i will not repurchase becos one tube is enuff! will get sick of the smell.

I just do not like My Lip Stuff and I especially do not like the Candy Corn Lip Balm. In fact the only one from them I have liked is the Hot Buttered Rum and it's more like I tolerate it not exactly like. I do love the scent of that one which is why I keep it. The problem with My Lip Stuff (in my opinion) is they are very greasy. I hate the feel of the oils on my lips. I know I'm a minority in this opinion, but they are overly greasy to me. As for this scent, it's WAY to sweet even for Candy Corn. I actually got a headache from sniffing it. And I love Candy Corn so I was really disappointed.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I'm sorry, but ewwww! :(
Great texture - but terrible flavour. Its too much like syrup!

on 9/16/2005 9:11:00 PM

You know, to me this smells more like syrup than candy corn... But that's not a bad thing! This is a very sweet and delicious scent.

on 6/22/2005 12:54:00 PM

Pretty accurate scent, but way to syrup-y for me to use often. Probably the only time I will use this balm will be around Halloween.

Smells kinda like it's namesake, pretty good.

on 1/30/2005 1:13:00 AM

Oh I love it! I have had people comment and say it smells like syrup! It definatly is sweet!

on 4/15/2004 4:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Smells just like Candy Corn! I'm not a Candy Corn lover, but I just had to try it since I love anything to do with Halloween. It's about medium scented, and has that wonderful texture.